The prevalence of helminthiasis in adults is so great that we can say that worms is sick every third person on the planet. And it can be like a normal, common guy, who is easy to diagnose and cure and the unusual, the exotic, imported from abroad. Running helminthiasis can cause serious illness iron deficiency anemia due to constant headaches. So you need to know the most common symptoms of worms in adults and treatment.
The disease in humans, helminths cause intoxication of the organism of waste substances and toxins. Initially, the bot can be asymptomatic, not letting himself be known. And then, depending on the species and stages of worms began to show a variety of symptoms. Most often, the worms in adults are similar to other diseases, such as gastritis, colitis, pneumonia as complicating diagnosis and treatment.
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, accompanied by pain, often localized around the navel, with nausea, abundant saliva office. Can happen regularly disorders of the chair, and a massive infestation of intestinal parasites forms can cause bowel obstruction.
- Allergic reactions are expressed in the form of various skin manifestations in the form of hives, itching, various skin rashes, swelling, allergic rhinitis. An allergic reaction to the worms is the result of the body's response to foreign antigens of the helminths.
- Symptoms of disorders of the central nervous system, which manifest as insomnia, irritability, headache, dizziness. Some larval stages of the parasites that affect the brain, can cause seizures, similar to epileptic.
- Accompanying diseases – after a long period of parasitism, the host organism may be so weakened, and poisoned by the toxins of the parasite, which occurs in anemia, sudden weight loss, weakening of the immune system, the development of various autoimmune diseases, pneumonia and other.
It is important to know, what are the symptoms of worms in adults can occur when the infection properly diagnosed and to pick up the pills for treatment.
Ascaris the adult human body can be in two stages: larval and adult intestinal. The most severe symptoms is involved in the larval stage of the roundworm:
- Larvae of the roundworm enters and embeds itself in the intestinal wall and then through the blood to the lungs, causing the symptoms of bronchitis and pneumonia, which is accompanied by chest pain, cough, asthma attacks and increased body temperature. On the skin can cause itching, a rash in the form of hives, muscle and joint pain, weakness. These symptoms can last up to 7 days if not re-infected.
- The adult intestinal stage of nematode parasites in the small intestine and causes symptoms of the gastrointestinal tract: nausea, vomiting, pain in the navel and the right hypochondrium, absence of appetite, swelling and bursting of the abdomen, burping.
- A large number of individuals, the parasites in the body can lead to anemia, convulsions, dizziness, sleep disturbances, headache, fatigue and irritability. On the background of General deterioration of the body may develop hypotension.
The treatment of ascariasis
If you experience similar signs of worms in adults, you need to contact the doctor, who, once you have confirmed the symptoms, prescribe treatment.
Worm parasite in the human colon. Cycle life is not long, 2-4 weeks, after which the individual dies. However, pinworms are highly contagious disease and can get into the body again and again, creating a vicious cycle. Accompany disease the following symptoms:
- The main symptom is intense itching of the anus and perineum. It is called the adults, who came out of the intestines eggs. Massive infection itching is very intense and constant concern. Can develop vaginitis, urethritis. Over a period of time, you may develop symptoms of various disorders of the gastrointestinal tract – abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, upset his chair. Launched parasitism can cause erosion of the mucous membrane of the colon.
The disease is not difficult to diagnose. Everyone knows what the symptoms involved with these worms in adults, treatment is prescribed special medicines that affect the round worms. When the life of the individuals 2-4 weeks and then they die, worms can not be processed, and try to make hygienic activities. For example, very soon cut your nails, wash your hands regularly before meals, ironed underwear and sheets warm iron, wash the perineal area several times a day.
In any case, even drugs, you must follow the personal hygiene: the eggs of pinworms quite a long time vitality and again become the source of infection.
Folk remedies for the treatment of worms
Worms – one of the oldest parasites. Before the invention of tablets and suspensions, our ancestors were saved from worms folk remedies. These products contain biologically active substances, which are able to expel parasites from the intestine. To strengthen the effect of anthelminthic broth was received relating to a laxative. Treatment of worms folk remedies the most gentle way to deal with worms in adults, symptoms in this case, disappear slowly, but the body recovers faster.
- Tansy has long been known as a medicine hookworms. Children and adults were treated with a decoction of tansy for the prevention and treatment of worms. You can do this, tansy is boiled with boiling water in a ratio of 20 grams of tansy, and one liter of water.
- Wormwood contains a substance that paralyzes the smooth muscles of the worms. A single dose of wormwood have more than 1 gram daily up to 3 grams.
- The meat of the pumpkin and raw sunflower seeds have a good effect against worms.
- A decoction of tansy or wormwood can be used as enemas for the treatment of enterobiasis.
At home easy to prepare a drug for the treatment of worms in adults, but only if the tests confirm the symptoms of helminthiasis. Unnecessary use of any, even the most soft drugs can lead to exacerbation of chronic diseases.
Without observance of elementary norms and rules of personal hygiene any time the treatment or prevention of helminthiasis is inefficient.