The human body is an attractive habitat for pathogenic micro-organisms. Both business and internal organs, they cause ailments and serious diseases. There are a variety of parasites, which almost does not affect the well being of a person. Others can be deadly. Symptoms the presence of parasites in the human body often refer to the possibility of winning. You should immediately contact the experts: can we talk about life and death.
What parasites live in humans
Giardia enters the body through dirty hands, fruit or vegetables. These parasites belong to the class of protozoa and are microscopic in size. Sometimes their presence is unnoticed, as there are no significant changes or damage. Ancylostoma easy to hook if you walk barefoot on the ground. The infection manifests in skin irritation, rash on the legs. Parasites can get into the internal organs, and then works like a Ascarididae.
Enterobius prefer the child's body. This parasite lives in the intestine, causing the child has a poor appetite, increased fatigue, irritation of the anus. The parasite lays eggs in your underwear and skin folds. It enters the body, if dirty hands, is transmitted to children through toys, dishes, linens. Pig and beef worm infection through raw or processed meat. Especially dangerous are the larvae of the tapeworm, which can get into the eyes and the brain. An adult tapeworm can live as a man of 20 years, to achieve this 7 meter length.
Toxocara person gets cats or dogs. The eggs of these parasites, in adulthood, grow up to 30 centimeters, get together animal feces in the soil. They can for many years are profitable. Then, dirty hands or dirty ground objects, the parasite can enter the body that don't leave. Inside the person easily spread to organs and systems.
Or Alveococcus Echinococcus multilocularis can be transmitted from animals. Another variation of infection is the use of dirty vegetables. Of particular danger are the larvae of these parasites via the blood vessels, circulate throughout the body. They can cause the formation of cysts:
- in the brain;
- in the liver;
- the lymphatic system;
- in the kidneys.
Roundworms in humans occurs more often than any other parasite. The source of infection in the work unwashed hands, dirty water, soil. Inside the human Ascaris can reach a length of about 40 centimeters, penetrating the liver, brain, capillaries, lungs, eyes, mucous membrane of the intestine. Food Ascaris actions of nutrients needed by the human body, red blood cells. Results the presence of parasites are:
- problems with the digestive system;
- if the parasite can get to the lungs, skin, or respiratory – atopic dermatitis, asthma, convulsions, or arthritis;
- some of the signs – fever, similar to colds.
Similar symptoms of tapeworm broad – it gets inside of people through the raw fish. The parasite can grow up to ten feet long, confused inside. When the infection occurs:
- abdominal pain;
- nausea (especially in the morning).
Signs of parasites in the body
The appearance of skin spots, or roughness, early wrinkles and baldness, pimples should not cause concern. Attracts attention to cracked heels, problem nails – symptoms of parasites in the body can be a sign of the presence of micro-organisms in the gastrointestinal tract. These can be Trichomonas, Giardia. Any infection affects the immune system, which can manifest as sore throat, inflammation of the nasal sinuses, suddenly manifested by snoring, polyps, sinusitis.
In men the signs of the presence of micro-organisms may be cystitis, prostate inflammation, sand and stones inside the bladder and kidney, prostate adenoma, impotence. Infection with certain parasites can cause brain damage and it affects next generations. In women, the symptoms of micro-organisms may include:
- pain during menstruation;
- violation of the cycle;
- inflammation of the ovaries;
- there is overproduction of hormones;
- inflammation of the adrenal glands;
- benign tumor;
- problems with the kidneys and bladder;
Pinworms can cause appendicitis, opisthorchiasis cause pancreatitis or functional disorder of the walls of the gallbladder and biliary tract. Trapped lung Ancylostoma duodenale can cause the appearance of pneumonia. The effect of harmful micro-organisms can view, such as bronchitis or tonsillitis. There are characters that can be suspected of contamination by pathogenic micro-organisms, of which:
- the weakening of immunity;
- a sharp change in weight;
- unexpected skin problems;
- a feeling of constant fatigue;
- repeated or constant discomfort in the stomach or intestines;
- poor sleep and a General hectic condition;
Symptoms of parasites in humans
The main symptoms of infection are very different. This:
- Constipation. Worms, reaches a considerable size, can clog the intestines and bile ducts and interfere with normal bowel movements.
- Diarrhea. Some micro-organisms secrete substances that lead to liquefaction of the feces. Diarrhea is often a sign of indigestion, but the presence in the body of uninvited guests.
- The formation of gas and bloating. Trapped inside the intestines, the worms cause inflammation. Prolonged swelling can be a symptom of parasites in the human body.
- Irritable bowel syndrome. Parasites cause fat becoming more and more assimilated, getting inside the colon, causing Kale comes to his lot. Experience constipation, diarrhea, cramps.
- Pain in muscles and joints. Some micro-organisms prefer to settle in the muscles and fluid in the joints. Their presence causes pain similar to that occurring with arthritis. In fact, they are caused by inflammation, as the immune system attempts to expel the worms or damage their fault.
- Allergic reactions. Slag parasite can cause reactions in the immune system, to produce more protective cells, eosinophils. A large number of them leads to inflammation, followed by an allergic reaction.
- A rash on the skin. The presence of worms cause rashes, eczema, and other problems. Parasites among protozoa causing lesions on the skin.
- Anemia. Once in the intestine, the worms attach to the mucosa and to live at the expense of nutrients of a person. Parasites such as Trichomonas feeding the blood cells, can cause significant blood loss, causing anemia.
- The extra weight or the lack of it. Perfection is an indication that the parasite consumes glucose or poison products in your life. Underweight indicates metabolic disorders.
- Increased irritability and anxiety. The waste products of parasites are toxic to the human body and affects the nervous system, a person is often depressed, feel constant irritation, these symptoms – the symptoms of parasites in the body.
- Sleep disorders. If you often Wake up somewhere between two and three in the morning, this indicates parasites. During these hours, the liver tries to rid the body of toxins. At night, the worms can exit through the anus, cause irritation.
- Teeth gnashing during sleep. The most common sleeping children, is a reaction of the nervous system toxic effects on the parasites.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome. Included are signs, like the flu, lack of desire to act leads to a deterioration of memory. All this refers to the lack of nutrients caused by parasites.
- The immune system disorders. Action of micro-organisms causing deterioration of the immune system that cause allergic reactions and favors the penetration of the infection.
- Cancer. If the parasites are inside the body for a long time, it leads to damage to tissues and organs. You may experience inflammation, lack of necessary body substances. This plus severe disorders of the immune system is a common background for the emergence of cancer problems.
- Inflammation Of The Airways. Some parasites can move around the body. When they get to the Airways, they cause symptoms, such as runny nose, cough, high temperature. Even asthma or pneumonia may be due to their action.
The worms are called worms, worms-parasites, related to roundworms, tapeworms species of flat worms. About four worms can be inside a person. They can cause significant harm to many organs and tissues. When they reached the heart, they can cause myocarditis. Signs of damage to this body appear in a week, a maximum of four months. Without the necessary treatment, the symptoms will become chronic.Under the skin
Dirofilaria is a worm, which can live under the skin. A person infected mosquitoes. Under the skin parasites Morgellons carry the virus is dangerous for people with weakened immune system. These diseases have similar symptoms, such as expressed in the seal under the skin. If you press it, it starts to move, indicating that the presence of one or more parasites.In the eyes of
Myas the treaty establishing the age when there is a boil on the skin caused by the presence of larvae, which causes inflammation. Often a person feels their movement. Variants of the disease:
- Ophthalmomyiasis distributed in tropical regions of our planet. Insect larvae make their way under the skin, from the conjunctiva, the autumn in orbit. Their actions can harm the eyes.
- Parasites in the eye occurs when the larvae, which get under the mucous membrane, which leads to inflammation. Usually, the parasite is surgically removed.
- Creeping myie its looks gradually by adding lines on the skin.
- The boundary value corneal ulcer occurs when it comes to the larvae that the female body cavity of the fly, throw to fly. This form of ulcer of the cornea.
- Inside the eye lesions are rare and are triggered by the larvae of flies, rodents or livestock.
Often this body is populated by worms. They poison the human body, release toxic substances. Signs of worms – the smell of urine, bad breath, lack of defecation, lack of appetite and low weight. Symptoms of parasites in the human body should not be neglected, as these danger signs can lead to more serious consequences.Blood
Parasites living in the blood, can live red blood cells and plasma and white blood cells. Type of pests:
- Manson is the worm, which can grow up to 8 inches. Cause dizziness, headaches and joint pains, fever, skin problems, numbness of the feet.
- Haemosporidida lives in red blood cells, single-celled organisms.
- It trypanosomes are unicellular parasites that cause Chagas disease and sleeping sickness.
- The blood and the malaria parasite.
Prevention of infection the parasite is trying to avoid contact with him or his carriers. You can do regular inspection and cleansing of the body. But you can avoid this difficult because some parasites can get inside your body through the exposed part of the leg. Test and validation of the body is not unnecessary, especially if you suspect their presence. The following precautions help reduce the risk of infection:
- personal hygiene;
- often cleaning;
- thermal processing of food;
- wash vegetables and fruits;
- careful attention to the health of the Pet.