The use of candles worms is an important prerequisite for health. No one is immune to helminth infection. Scientists believe that one third of the world population suffers from worms. This problem is relevant for all age groups. Dirty water, vegetables and fruits are the main sources of infection.
Helminths provoke the deterioration of the immune forces of the organism. Chronic diseases are becoming widespread occurrence on the background of the infected worms. Often there are different types of allergic reactions (rashes, asthma attacks). So you need a thorough diagnostic examination, because the doctor can prescribe appropriate treatment only on the basis of the results of appropriate tests. Timely treatment for medical help is the key to a rapid recovery without complications.
You should consider how to treat worm infestations in adults and children. It is important to know about the existing contraindications and side effects known drugs.
The advantages of using candles
Suppositories are often used to combat the parasite. It is necessary to consider a number of advantages during the use of this medicinal form:
- The natural composition. The candles do not contain toxic substances, so it does not irritate the intestinal wall. The drug can even be applied to pregnant and lactating.
- Results in a short period of time. The faster the active components are absorbed by the intestinal mucosa.
- The impact at the local level. The active substance can reach the systemic circulation, does not violate the work of other internal organs.
- The ease of use. Suppositories can be fed without the aid of a horizontal position of the body.
- Improves intestinal peristalsis. Candles to ease defecation. Therefore, people suffering from constipation can get rid of this problem by applying suppositories worms.
Candles parasites should be stored in the refrigerator. The average course of treatment is 5-7 days, but first consult with your doctor. It is not necessary to independently establish the dosage and interval of application of antiparasitic remedies. In addition, doctors recommend to do an enema before dose suppositories abused by a corridor.
Indications for use
It is important to understand, in what cases it is necessary to use candles for worms in adults and children is:
- a decrease in body mass in the background the constant feeling of hunger;
- skin rashes, accompanied by itching;
- the condition of General malaise, lethargy;
- irritability, apathy, mood disorder;
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea;
- itchy feeling in the anal area;
Infection with worms occurs in a person due to violation of sanitary-hygienic norms. It is important to know some of the features of the use of rectal suppositories parasites:
- The treatment is carried out in combination with immunomodulators and antihistamines.
- Make sure that the applicable components of the product is a selective activity against the parasites hit you.
- Candle it is better to do in the evening before bedtime.
Suppositories worms possess such useful properties:
- prevention of helminth infection;
- normalization of the bowel;
- anti-inflammatory effects;
- cleansing of the body decay products of vital activity of the worms;
- strengthens the immune system;
- healing of microcracks.
The best medication for the treatment of worms in children are rectal suppositories, because they do not contain toxins and has anti-inflammatory effect.
Children are often exposed to all sorts of allergic reactions, and suppositories are soft, without causing side effects. But do not neglect to consult a specialist before you perform therapeutic procedures, it is not excluded, what your child is contraindicated for a particular drug. Do not blindly trust the positive reviews, attest to the high efficiency of therapeutic effect means that, when it comes to children.
Helminthiasis technologies general children's age categories are:
- enterobiasis, pinworms provoke;
- ascariasis, caused by the introduction into the organism of the parasitic Ascaris.
For this reason, in children's institutions of various is mandatory to prove the absence of parasites in the body of the child.
Candles pinworms are not just a pest — they also have immunomodulatory effects.
Treatment for adults
Adults doctors recommend it as a suppository to fight the worms avoid the toxic load on the body, especially when it comes to pregnant women and people suffering from renal failure and malfunction, to pay.
Preparation of candles at home
Candles worming on the basis of garlic can be cooked at home. The composition of such funds does not contain expensive components, but the efficiency of the therapeutic effects of candles is quite high.
Consider the recipe for the preparation of suppositories worms based on garlic and butter:
- It is necessary, clean the garlic and finely chop. Finely chop the plant forms a paste-like consistency.
- Add the butter, chopped garlic in a ratio of 1:1. Mix thoroughly.
- The resulting mixture keep in the freezer for 30-40 minutes. Make a mold out of cardboard, that have medicine weight.
Still, it is possible to manufacture candles of garlic and coconut oil:
- As well chop the vegetable to form a slurry.
- Add the same amount of coconut oil.
- Put the mixture in the freezer (you just need to cool).
- The frozen mass to spread. Should get a thin sausage you want to cut the dowels with a length of 2 cm.
Suppositories should be stored in the refrigerator, which is designed to preserve the therapeutic properties.
One candle is not enough to get rid of parasites. It is recommended to complete a full course of treatment, the amount of which is 7-10 days. Suppositories are prepared at home, does not cause side effects, in addition to providing an analgesic effect. These candles help to fight the infectious pathogen. The most effective medication against pinworms in adults and children. It is not necessary to exclude organic garlic intolerance.
It may be true that candles are designed to deal with worms, it is ineffective. In this case, the doctor may prescribe antiparasitic medications in pill form and in injection form. Don't panic, because the treatment is literate in order to avoid serious consequences in the future.