The human body the parasite lives for centuries, here they find ideal conditions for their existence, taking the body with nutrients and drugging him wasting his life. This neighborhood is not lost on people infestations develop inflammatory processes in damaged organs is rampant allergies, reduces immunity. Unfortunately, this topic is not familiar to the population, don't give him enough attention and general practitioners. People can treat a variety of diseases, not suspecting the presence in the body of the "illegal". To get rid of them today can be fast enough with the help of modern effective drugs against parasites, the most important thing is to choose the right medicine. How to do it – try to understand.
There are more than three hundred types of parasites that can live not only in the intestine, but other parts of the human body, allowing the body great harm.
Typical of all kinds of worms is their ability to disguise, the problem due to a problem another pathology, to distract the immune system, rebuilding his work on allergies at the expense of tumor growth and infections.
It was shown that long-term parasitic infestation, to promote the development of such serious diseases, such as chronic fatigue, severe anemia, asthma, cirrhosis of the liver, cancer.
What kind of parasite is found in humans, most often:
- Round worms – the class of nematodes is the most common and diverse in the world of parasites. Representatives of this class can be of different sizes and not just the human body. Typical human parasites are intestinal worms pinworm, roundworm, Trichinella, vlasoglavy.
- Tapeworms – cestodes represented in the bio-helminth obligatory development stage in the body of animals (file home). These worms are a special, eat whole surface of the body, often live in the small intestine, but can affect other organs. This includes all kinds of tapeworm, broad tapeworm.
- Flat worms class Trematode (flukes) represents the absolute parasite to humans, which are mandatory suckers for attaching to internal organs, reaches a length of five meters. It's – the Siberian liver fluke, shistosoma.
Modern means of the parasite in the human body work differently, but one goal – to destroy "illegal". This is achieved by the following mechanisms of the action of worms:
- the suppression of the processes of glucose utilization, inhibit ATP synthesis, the termination of energy to the cells of the parasite;
- blockage of the formation of the protein from the protein essential for cell division and to maintain their shape;
- disruption of the functioning of the digestive glands of worms;
- by blocking the nerve-muscle impulses and cause the worms to paralysis and the inability to connect the internal organs of the host;
- the destruction of the protective capsule, the worms and their digestion with digestive enzymes of man.
What requirements must meet the pills against parasites:
- a wide range of influences from all kinds of worms and protozoa;
- the simultaneous destruction of different stages of development of the worms, maggots and Mature individuals;
- resistance to aggressive action of the enzymes produced by the parasite;
- maximum safety for the human body;
- the possibility to use the treatment of family members of all ages.
To meet these requirements, many modern medications against parasites in the human body. Clinicians prefer a versatile synthetic means. There are herbal preparations that are more mild effect, no side effects, and has a wide range of applications. These funds can be used for a long time, the usual course lasts about a month, they are better suited to prevent or enhance the primary treatment.
Principles of treatment of
According to the who recommendations on the prevention of synthetic drugs against parasites in humans cannot be applied because of their toxicity and the possible development of adverse reactions.
Antiparasitic drugs are prescribed not only when the patient has symptoms suspicious attack (continuous allergic reactions, weight loss, good appetite, unstable stool, fatigue, etc.), and laboratory confirmation of the diagnosis.
It is either detected helminth eggs in the feces or scrapings from the anal area. Account is also taken of serological tests – the presence of blood antibodies to certain antigens of the parasite. Prescribe the right drug can only be a specialist, taking into account the type of detected helminth, the presence of the indications and contraindications for the patient. The dose is calculated on the age, body weight and individual characteristics of the human body. Each issue gets its own treatment, especially in mixed infections, the presence of concomitant chronic diseases. For example:
- In opisthorchiasis need to gradually get rid of the parasites first, for the relief of inflammation, normalization of the outflow of bile and to restore motor function of the gastrointestinal tract, then an effective course of treatment antiparasitic agent (3-5 days), then the rehabilitation of reduction of intoxication, restoration of the liver and the bowel.
- To get rid of tapeworms is possible only with the help of individual therapy medication, which will appoint the expert, and in some cases hospital treatment conservative and surgical methods (echinococcosis).
- Parasites can be treated easily killed, a single dose of the drug, however, is the connection with the peculiarities of the life cycle of roundworms medicine parasites in this class is the re-takes 2-3 weeks, and constantly observe personal hygiene.
How to choose the product
If you suspect that the infestation is necessary to consult a specialist and pass inspection, if detected in the parasite, the doctor will prescribe treatment.
The greatest demand among physicians and patients using drugs with a wide application, which allows you to destroy all types and all forms of existence of the parasite.