The worms penetrate the human body in different ways. Mainly the reason is negligence towards the food and lack of hygiene for adults and children. Parasites can end up only in the intestine, they are in the liver, muscles, joints, and even the bronchi. Infection can cause serious problems: reduced immunity, allergic reactions, intoxication. To get rid of them, there are many ways. It is not only medication can bring worms folk remedies. After the decision of the question need to engage in prevention. This helps to prevent the penetration of helminths and their development in different systems.
Signs of the disease
To fully bring the parasites from the body, it is first necessary to detect the contamination, based on the symptomatic picture. There are several types of worms: pinworm, roundworm, cep my, vlasoglavy, tapeworms and roundworms. Regardless of the type, the symptoms in adults and children the same:
- Headache, fatigue.
- Itchy sphincter – one of the first symptoms that require the treatment of worms folk remedies.
- Disorders of the digestive system: constipation or diarrhea.
- Pale skin.
- Problems with appetite.
- A decrease in body mass.
After confirmation of the diagnosis is necessary to immediately treat the worms. In this case, traditional medicine is not inferior to traditional methods of treatment, especially in the early stages of the disease. Ways are many, they are all suitable for both adults and children.
How to get rid of the worms the popular methods?
1. Treatment garlic.
This product has antiviral and properties, against parasites, it is ideal to get rid of worms folk remedies. Has a mild effect on the body, does not violate the state of the microflora. The source of silicon, garlic, quickly destroys and removes worms. In addition, it is good for colds, diseases of the blood vessels. The main mode of operation has been swallowed and the delivery folk remedies enema.
- The first method is a mix of milk (200 g) and garlic mass-3 teeth. Adults can give a crude product, and the children, it is better to boil for 2 minutes or steamed to get rid of the bitterness. You will be given medicines to drink at night for three days.
- The second enema worms. Adult medium prepared with 200 ml of water and garlic, children need 100 ml of liquid. The infusion need to do during the week.
- Another way is by inhalation. This teapot tea pour boiling water, put on a bandage, with a hole in the juice and close the lid. The couple to breathe through the nose at a distance to avoid burns. Procedure folk remedy is carried out for 15 minutes every three hours. High specific activity to help quickly clean almost any kind of worms from the body. In addition, all methods are good for prevention.
2. The pumpkin seeds.
Part of this means that a large number of special amino acids, that can handle a variety of parasites. The seeds contain vitamins and minerals necessary for the normal operation of the system. It is recommended to use the crude product worms, because the main active ingredient is the film-peel. Folk remedies for the treatment are several methods.
- 130 g of seeds are grind and mix with 100 g of castor oil. Every three hours to eat a spoonful of medication, not drinking. Treatment of worms is three days.
- The product as a powder (400 g) combine the water, so the mass, similar to thick cream. To the mixture was added about 50 g of honey. Means drink on an empty stomach one hour before a meal, one spoon of widowed adults and smaller for children. You can then drink a weak solution of salt.
- The next popular method is the common mass of the seeds (250 g), milk (200 g). All parts of the beat the mix, if it is necessary to add castor oil to relief to the intestine. Means you need to drink up to 5 times a day, at night it is recommended to do an enema for worms. This mixture also helps to eliminate the symptoms of morning sickness during the first pregnancy is to use contraception.
Grass is a perennial plant, has a spicy flavor and bitterness, is one of the best folk remedies for the treatment when infected with worms. The properties of the natural substance is the obligation to include its key features, large amount of potassium, bromine, organic acids. Grass refers to harsh chemicals, which negatively affect the parasite. Note that plants use prohibited epilepsy, nervous system disorders, pregnancy, gynecological diseases.
Preparation methods of folk medicine, there are several:
- The first way – the removal of the worms wormwood, fragrant cloves and flax seeds. All the ingredients in equal quantities crushed, make a tincture, which you should drink 2 times a day for two weeks. This means that you can make an enema and to use contraception.
- For adults is more effective, but invasive – plant pumpkin seeds pour vodka combination 1-3. Clean in a dark place for a week. Ready mix worms take on an empty stomach, 50 g twice a day. The treatment lasts about a month, but it is recommended that a preliminary consultation of the doctor.
Kernel, shells and even the leaves of the plant has great medical value. The healing properties of the remedies is explained by the high content of tannins, glycosides, flavonoids, essential oils and amino acids. Element destroy cells, protein compounds, the mucous membranes of the worms, to prevent them from breeding and promoting removal from the body. The operating nut will not harm the intestinal microflora, the product is non-toxic, has good taste. But keep in mind that some people may be allergic to the fruit.
- A Folk remedy for intestinal worms is associated with the use of the product on an empty stomach in the morning 6 cores, afternoon – 5 evening – 4 two weeks.
- The green fruit to make an effective extract. Their ground bark (3-4 pieces), add 100 g of water, bring to a boil, pour into a jar, cover with a lid, remove half an hour. Take 100 g three times a day for a week. In some cases, it may become constipated. You can cancel the treatment does not mean that the problem is solved quite simply, with the help of castor oil, which is poured a remedy for worms.
- It is also good mixed with essence of carrot juice or give the patient the grated vegetable to the core of delicious food. This method is very popular with children, it helps to improve the appetite, restore the skin, replenish your body with carotene.
Vegetables and seeds, there are many substances that are harmful to the pathogens in the different groups. Mucus contained in the product, to remove the parasite through peristalsis. The feces removed from the intestine of the larvae and eggs of helminths. I've noticed that people who regularly consume raw vegetables, almost never happens infection. In order to expel the worms, need to finely chop the onion, pour boiling water. The broth infused for no more than a day. Received means drink on an empty stomach 3 times a day for 2-3 weeks. You can do enemas solution, combine onion, milk, carrot juice and garlic.
Worms in humans is a frequent phenomenon, rather unpleasant, threatening to convert a complex pathology. In order to avoid their penetration into the body, you need to follow the important rules:
- You should wash your hands as often as possible. Now in pharmacy there are numerous antiseptics that are recommended to always be with you.
- Follow the personal hygiene of children is very important.
- Nematodes are raw fish and meat. Therefore, it is recommended to eat only in specialized and certified food service locations.
- To buy such products to better stock, market, they often act without due diligence.
- Familiar food is an excellent remedy for parasites.
- If consumed regularly, garlic, onion and nuts, the risk of infection is reduced several times.
- While on the beach, swimming in the pool or in the sauna, it is better not to walk barefoot.
Treatment hookworms traditional way to give excellent results when used in the early stages. In any case, it is better to consult a doctor, because many recipes for homemade drug associated with the use of products that cause allergic reactions. The loss of the organism by the nematode, a nasty disease with serious complications and relapses. To prevent the penetration of parasites in the intestines or other systems, must adhere to preventive measures.