Imagine this situation: you're sitting quietly at home when suddenly the apartment uninvited guests barge in and start without hesitation invest in your apartment. You can certainly try all the force you to get rid of them. But the same thing happens in the body when it "move" the parasites, but it is a decent answer they receive is not always.
According to the world health organization, a quarter of the world population is constantly suffering from parasites. Why don't we throw all the forces to get rid of them? The fact is that several persons do not even suspect that it hosted the dangerous "stranger". Symptoms caused by parasites, similar to symptoms of many other diseases, and therefore, the correct diagnosis is quite difficult. The "patient" is sent to a dermatologist, a neurologist, a gastroenterologist. And the reason is simple — intruders in the body. They secrete specific substances, toxoids, which are powerful toxins. Infections cause poisoning of the body, weakening the immune system and disrupt metabolic processes.
Parasites get into us through food, vegetables, animal hair, money, toys, carpets, linen, dust, and many other things...
Sources of infection
Area of high risk:
- Fans of home-salted fish in danger of getting worms, which have a maximum length of 10 m and are with them for 25 years.
- Dogs and cats infected by the worms when eat raw, dirty food, licking contaminated fur. The owner of the pet is easily infected by contact with him.
- Trichinosis is an indispensable companion for fans of the homemade bacon and the grill.
- Gardeners often use unwashed dill, green onion, strawberries in his garden, confident that they are completely clean. Every year millions of people come to cozy nutrient stocks as the threat of worms.
Parasites live not only in the intestine, but also the vital organs: brain, heart, lungs, liver, kidneys and muscles. Symptoms, such as chronic fatigue, irritability and anxiety, anemia, brittle nails and hair, dull skin, headache, disturbance of appetite, decreased immunity, can be signals parasitica morbis. Once in the human body, the larvae of worms begin their migration to the organs and systems in search of security. And who knows where they end. If the lungs or respiratory tract, life is complicated, frequent colds, bronchitis. Their appearance in the intestine cause abdominal pain. The larvae can get into the pancreas and liver, is even the tissues of the brain!
- They multiply incredibly quickly, draining the strength of the body, when all the best.
- The human body the parasites multiply, fed by the resources of the body of the donor, absorbing the fabric of nutrients in food.
- The proper functioning of all systems of the human body time to completely break.
- Immunity will be weakened drastically, constantly trying to protect people from dangerous attackers.
- The person becomes completely defenseless before the onslaught of numerous infections.
- Pests of the human body from the dangerous toxic substances that poison the body and cause serious infectious, parasitic, cancer and other diseases.
- Such diseases are chronic with frequent relapses and often are fatal.
- Symptoms presence in the body of parasite pests is difficult to identify because they are masked by symptoms of other diseases.
- Prolonged lack of treatment cause serious problems with health.
- The parasite inside of a person leads to an imbalance of the human body and even life-threatening.
Types of human worms
Epidemiologists are well aware that a huge number of people carrying parasites, tapeworms (length of 10 m or more) small organisms visible only under a microscope.
Here are some of them:
To distinguish the worms:
- Round anneli C. elegans. In the context of their body looks like a ring. It is Trichinella, roundworm, pinworm, whipworm.
- Trematodes. They sterilis body. It is a fluke, a whale's tail.
- Tape – cestodosis, trematode. Their body is flat like a ribbon. They are devoid of the digestive tract. It cep my lantecy, Echinococcus.
- Skrebat, which is sent to people, mammals, birds, fish.
- Under the skin: vermis Guinea worms, mites.
- Protozoan parasites of man – the amoeba. They consist of one cell, creeps into the blood vessels, leading to cardiovascular disease. AMI BIOS-not the accumulation of protozoan parasites that colonize certain organs, form a tumor. Protozoan parasites of man contribute to stroke damaging the blood vessels.
- Translucent. More than 100 species of worms, living in different cavities of the human body: the small intestine, the colon.
- Fabric. Living in different tissues: the lymph vessels, muscles, brain, lungs.
- Ticks occur in humans rarely.
- Parasites in human liver: Giardia, amoeba, Schistosoma, ascarids, Echinococcus. Many processes in the body are completely broken, if the liver is infiltrated by pests. This body is completely defenseless against these alien creatures.
The human body can inhabit more than 300 species of parasites.
The Giardia parasite length and 9-18 µm. Giardiasis is a very widespread disease, caused by damage to the lamblia of the small intestine and in the liver (most often children). Groups of children in our country crashing small lamblia is 40 %, among adults — 10 %.
With regard to the characteristics of malaria parasites in the human body, woman, inflammation of the ovaries, lack of energy, menstrual irregularities, development of the uterus, inflammation of the adrenal gland, bladder and kidneys.
In men, prostatitis, impotence, adenoma, cystitis, sand and stones in the kidney, bladder.
- The child, while still in the womb, may be infected with chlamydia, toxoplasma, Trichomonas, bacterial ... the List is very long.
- Diseases caused by parasites are often the cause of the delay mental and physical development of the child.
- Eczema and psoriasis — evidence that is insufficient in the body of silicon, and this, in turn, may be due to the presence of roundworm.
- Diabetes may be due to trematode and lamblia, which affects the pancreas.
- Inflammatory diseases of the joints can also be caused by parasites.
The most common parasites
Pinworm that causes enterobiasis:
- This nasty disease infected 49% of the children, that is every second child. According to the Who, 1 billion people on the planet is in your body pinworm. Infection occurs through the mouth by the fecal-oral through dirty hands, contaminated with pinworm eggs.
- In most cases, the enterobiasis affect children's preschool institutions and school. Pinworms are most often found in children 5-9 years. However, this is a problem at any age. Pinworms just sick people. But they can live in the body of cockroaches, which carry the tick.
- The gastro-intestinal tract can also live tens of thousands of these small worms, up to 1 mm. most often they can be found in the Appendix and the cecum. Sometimes, enterobiasis is asymptomatic.
- Parasites live 2-3 months. During this period each female lays eggs around the anus 11 thousand eggs. You can do this, he at night through the anus and secrete a special substance that causes very severe itching and irritation. These symptoms bother the patient. The child scratches his itchy hands on the place. As a result, under each nail up to 500 eggs of worms, which can remain active for years. Often found in the feces of these small worms.
Causes of ascariasis:
- About 1.5 billion earthlings are illegal pests, which reach a maximum size of half a meter. Small intestine roundworm parasites of adults.
- They eat the food that eats people. The female roundworm devote about a quarter of a million eggs every day, which go out. Each egg can get Ascaris.
- Infection occurs as a result of adding the eggs and larvae of parasites in feces mouth, dirty hands, food.
- The danger of roundworm is that a in the human body it strikes the larvae. Then she gets into the bloodstream. Then it enters the liver, gall bladder, heart, sinuses. Formed in the lungs and the lives of viable larvae. Cough, which patients hirundinella caterpillar is ready to become a Mature individual.
- Affects the gastrointestinal tract.
- Infestation is a frequent injury of the working population.
The Threat Of Trichinella:
- People become infected via improperly processed meat domestic pigs, and wild animals.
- Sources of infection are cats, rodents, dogs.
Sometimes asymptomatic Parasitosis. However, often it is possible to identify the following signs of infection: toxic and allergic reactions, often the skin; neuropsychiatric disorders ("unjustified" anger, fatigue, sleep disorders); of the discomfort and abdominal pain, rumbling, bloating and swelling; helminthiasis often cause exacerbation of chronic diseases, the localization of the helminth and the location of the patient's body does not match.
Signs of infection with worms
- Frequent watery stools – diarrhea. Worms lead to a significant loss of chloride and sodium.
- The child squeaks in my dreams the teeth.
- Difficulties and rarely bowel – constipation, worms in the large size is the intestine a large amount. They mechanically prevent the lumen of the digestive glands and prevent peristalsis.
- The sharp disruption of the normal weight, decrease or increase. The mass of the body decreases because the body is struggling with toxicity, does not receive the necessary substances. Weight increases and obesity develops as a result of the action of worms in the blood dramatically reduces the sugar content. It causes an irresistible feeling of constant hunger.
- Flatulence – gas in the intestine. Pests interfere with the normal functioning of the digestive tract and cause inflammation. Poor food absorption of essential nutrients that the body continues to lose.
- Anemia. The pest is attached to the large intestine, disrupting its integrity. This leads to the loss of blood.
- Heart disease – heart muscle inflammation.
- Severe pain in muscles and joints. These human tissue is a very convenient comfortable living worms. Here they settle, feed, injure tissue and cause inflammation.
- The immune system reacts to the presence of alien pests, which causes pain.
- Liver damage, manifested by inflammation of the biliary tract, chronic hepatitis.
- Weakness, memory loss, unstable mood.
What are the site of localization of the worms exist in the human body?
Parasites are striking:
- Joints, muscles, eyes, blood, brain.
- The internal organs: digestive tract, lungs, heart, liver.
Parasites in humans cause a great danger. Harmful organisms live in bodies of people. They are harmful to the health and well-being, from the inside to destroy the human body. Pests degrade the quality of life, shorten its duration.
Signs that indicate the presence of parasites in the liver:
- Cracked heels.
- Papilloma virus.
- The rough skin.
- Layered brittle nails.
- Bald spots on the head.
- Freckles, age spots.
Ascaris lumbricoides is one of the most common helminthiasis in the world (the infected one in four people on earth). Length of male roundworm is 25 cm, and females — 40 cm they often get Infected through the soil, unwashed vegetables. Patients with impaired appetite, there is nausea, poor sleep, irritability, and sometimes diarrhea, abdominal pain.
Pinworms are widespread helminthiasis. Male length of 2-3 mm, female 9-12 mm. Live thin and thick intestine. Patients sometimes observed rapid soft stools, insomnia, irritability, confusion.
Tapeworm — lengths of 6 mm to 15 m; people become infected by eating poorly parboiled or frixum river fish. Symptoms — weakness, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea.
Siberian Fluke — worm length 4-13 mm, the causative agent of opisthorchiasis is one of the most common helminthiasis in Russia. A person infected by ingestion of raw, insufficiently frixum and spread your salsa on fish. The disease is characterized by pain in muscles and joints, cough, skin rash, digestive disorders, and sometimes jaundice. Disease give serious complications.