There are over 100 different parasites that can infect humans. Organisms of size ranges from microscopic to several meters, the living body of the host, when her energy, nutrients, vitamins, harm, poison organs. They are the representatives of viruses, bacteria, protozoa, fungi. To the naked eye, worms, crustaceans and insects.
If an external parasite is easy to detect that it is inside the living person, the dependents can Express themselves. How to find out if the body of parasites? What is their diagnosis?
The suspect contamination is possible in some fairly common signs:
- Disorders of the gastrointestinal tract. Some cause constipation, others diarrhea, intestinal irritation, gas and bloating.
- Changes weight. Such as weight gain and sudden loss can trigger an attack.
- Pain in muscles, joints. Although the symptoms of arthritis and rheumatism can be caused by the immune response of the body to the presence of foreign organisms, or be the result of the destruction of their muscle tissue.
- Depression, lethargy, chronic fatigue. The result of poisoning organism slag parasites, and also due to a lack of vitamins, minerals.
- Problems with the skin. Skin rashes, warts, inflammation, pigmentation spots.
On the basis of these characteristics, it is impossible to understand, that they are caused by parasitic infection or the clinical picture of other diseases. An experienced doctor will prescribe a comprehensive examination to diagnose the real causes of ailments. When vague symptoms of prescribed laboratory experiments.
There are several ways to detect and identify the cause of certain symptoms. Traditional methods are:
Still in practice of medical institutions, the most common method of diagnosis is still in the stool for the presence of eggs of worms (worms, pinworms, opistorhisov). The effectiveness of the method is up to 20% and depends on many factors:
- experience and attentiveness to the technician;
- complex product development of various worms;
- the localization of the parasite.
Sometimes it takes up to 10 times to take a stool sample to identify the problem. Some species of helminths in this way can detect.
Urine analysis is necessary only for the diagnosis of urinary schitosomiasis, a rare disease in our latitudes.
Ultrasound (us) help to identify the people with Echinococcus. X-rays used for diagnosis of infection in the lungs.
Endoscopy and endo biopsy. This method checks the internal organs the presence of helminths and produce samples of tissue for future research. In opisthorchiasis eggs found in bile and bladder. Identify duodenal intubation.
The possibility of attack does not depend on place of residence, race, sex and age. Scientists believe that these or other parasites infected up to 80% of people. Science is looking for better ways to diagnose these conditions. To date, there are several ways to learn the infected person.
In this study, human blood is tested for the presence of antibodies or antigens in a variety of infections. The immune system always reacts to the presence of foreign "guests" in the body. This reaction is checked whether the contamination and what caused it. The main types of serological tests are used for diagnosis:
- RIF. Reaction of immunofluorescence using the ability of microbes or antigens glow, under certain conditions, uv-rays. Analysis is always done in two steps, it is time-consuming. The right outcome requires a high level of training of personnel.
- Phragmites. Examines the reaction of human blood cells of different serums and antigens. The intensity of infection is determined by the amount of red blood cells, precipitated. Most often the test is used for testing people for hepatitis b virus
- PCR. The polymerase chain reaction. The test is based on DNA analysis. The material is blood, saliva, secretions. The test is accurate and sensitive. The result can be either positive (contamination) or negative (no infection). The PCR is to determine what is a parasite. The test reacts to the DNA of the parasite, which now is in the human body, but the prevalence of the disease to tell the other serological tests.
- IFA. Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay. To determine the infection and the specific immune "trace" antibodies in the blood. The accuracy of the test for various infections up to 90%. The immune system begins to react in the first weeks after infection, because the ELISA can detect the early stages of the disease, determine the severity and form of the occurrence of the disease. Antibodies transferred diseases persist in human blood for months and years. The IFA register their presence, even after successful treatment.
Diagnosis of parasites in humans is impossible without a serious, comprehensive examination of the entire body. The diagnosis is not put on the basis of one, even a very modern test. You need a number of different studies. Select the correct medication and dosage to the doctor is important to know exactly what the person is infected with, and how long the infection, and localization of the affected tissue.
Often the tests are again at certain intervals. This is due to the fact that the development cycle of helminths. They lay eggs regularly, to identify these repeated tests, a doctor's recommendation.
Traditional and modern diagnostic methods complement each other, so that the doctor can fully see the picture of the disease. The combination of different studies allows high accuracy to diagnose the infestation. An experienced specialist will prescribe a series of tests effective in a particular case.
With the development of information technology, there were ways to quickly and painlessly detect possible parasites, learn about all the available body diseases. Bioresonance test a few hours from the diagnosis, the establishment of which traditional medicines will take months and a comprehensive examination.
Through sensors, the active points of the body to remove the information of the whole organism and after the processing of the computer, displaying a list of diseases. They were immediately prompted to improve without pills and chemicals. It can be homeopathic medicines, dietary Supplements, medicines based on herbs.
Vegetative resonance diagnostics (VEGA test) is often used when studying children. Parents worry for the health of the child, wants to give him only the best and safe research, treatment. To protect yourself from fraud:
- objectively assess the qualifications of the doctor;
- find out if the office license.
- which issued the license.
Only you can decide whether to trust your health and children, new diagnostic methods.
How do I know if parasites in the body?
Treatment of helminthiasis – parasitic, for the development, which cause different types of worms are not necessarily preceded by a set of diagnostic procedures. Various studies help to detect the infestation itself, its type, localization and determine the stage of development of helminthiasis. Only after you have received confirmation of the diagnosis, the specialist may prescribe antiparasitic therapy.
The biological material used in the process diagnostic study of parasitic diseases are:
- duodenal contents;
- the bile of the patient;
- muscle tissue;
- the urine of the patient;
- anus and rectum the lining of the person;
Natural liquids (mass) of the human body detected in the parasites themselves, fragments of their bodies, larval forms or deferred worms eggs.
Diagnosis of helminth infections is always fraught with difficulties, which are due to the ability of worms in the body of the host. On the migratory stage of the invasion is revealed only 14.9 patients.
It is important to note that the human body can simultaneously coexist several clinical forms of the parasite, which is why the study of helminthiasis are usually complex and includes a variety of methods.
Modern methods for detection of helminth infections
The first is the immunological method of diagnosis. Its essence is to identify the presence (absence) of human blood antigens and antibodies against specific helminths. The performance of this diagnostic method is based on a number of factors – the intensity of the infection, and stage of development of helminth infections in the body of the patient.
So, enzyme immunoassay is widely used for the detection of antibodies (immunoglobulin) and antigens (do worms and toxins — products of their vital activity).
Essentially, immunoglobulins – is the special parts was born in the blood, which are protein in nature, they play the role of antibodies produced to antigens of the parasite.
Immunoassay method for the diagnosis of helminth infections the patient is very accurate, its comprehensive content is more than 90%.
Such a research method helps to identify not only the worms themselves, but also to determine the type of worm infestation, as well as to identify the place of its localization, is to trace the development of helminthiasis.
To identify worms in humans the acute phase of development of the bot is a so-called. serological method. To apply this technique for the diagnosis of caused by tissue forms of infestation or larval stages of helminths. Serology is the analysis of human blood, the aim of which is to identify the antibodies and antigens of a certain type of parasite.
Serological method is often combined with a chest x-ray, ultrasound, endoscopy and computed tomography. Only a comprehensive diagnosis to determine whether the human body helminth infection, and point to the area, their localization.
Another modern method, which seeks to identify worm infestation is the so-called PCR-diagnostics. This technology can be detected in the human body of parasites, using specific DNA analysis.
This innovative research method not only detect worms but also protozoa, a variety of viruses, and even intracellular forms of the parasite. The level of informativeness of such a diagnosis is about 90%.
Modern medicine does not stand still. That's why every year there are more new and advanced technologies for the detection of helminth infections. One of these is the Bioresonance research. This method is based on the principle of radiation of the living entity the vibration of a certain frequency – it allows you to determine what the worms "bred" in the body of a particular person.
This study technique has been recognized as doctors of the most comfortable, accurate and informative, because its use can be detected by worms before their antiparasitic action causes certain symptoms and changes in the human body.
Sometimes a person has to go not only basic but also other screening. This may be due to various reasons, but Usually necessary in order to clarify the type of infection and the place of its localization.
So, there are particular ways to identify helminths:
- histological coprogram such technology is the detection of parasites in the patient's organism, based on the use of a heavy microscope. Research papers are extremely thin slices of faeces, they can identify structural parts of body of parasites to help diagnose the type of worm infestation.
- Technology vivamus sanguinem analysis – an innovative research method, which is based on the process of laboratory scanning in the so-called. live-drops, which can be added several times. This method allows the detection of helminth larvae and to identify the presence (absence) of alien microflora in the body of the patient.
- It's electroacupuncture is a technique which is rarely used. Experts believe that electric power might adversely affect human health.
How to recognize a bot on their appearance
The preparation of the history and analysis of the symptoms of a parasitic disease is an important part of its diagnosis.
Typical signs that help people doubt – bot – contains the following indicators:
- regular constipation;
- diarrhea, diarrhea;
- the presence of the so-called stomach intestinorum syndrome;
- periodic pain in muscles and joints;
- allergic reactions (rashes, asthma attacks);
- the presence of granulomas;
- insomnia and increased nervousness;
- weakened immune system function;
- teeth grinding during sleep;
- often antiparasitic activity helminths causes the development of cancer.
If it is found that at least two or three of the above symptoms, make sure to consult a specialist, undergo diagnostic of helminthiasis.
Set of diagnostic methods is quite large, but in practice is most often used enzyme immuno-analysis, serological examination of the blood and checked the study of feces the patient the presence of eggs and body parts of parasites.
What technique can be used in a given situation, defines the doctor – parasitologist (largely on the basis, made him a history and analysis of the complex of symptoms manifested by the patient).