The parasitic world, that lives in the human body, is huge. Long, up to several meters or, on the contrary, the invisible pests are often not even noticeable to people. At the same time the parasite person to take over the body, making it their home. In him they live, feed and reproduce. Pests live in the hair, the skin, affect internal organs. Just some of the indirect symptoms, such as obesity, chronic fatigue, can be suspected parasites.
How dangerous are parasites?
Science has more than 250 different species of worms that live not only in the intestine but also the liver, lungs. They can live up to the brain and heart. The medical statistics are shocking figures – over 95% of the population is infected with parasites. Of course, scientists have found that the excreted toxins in the pests become a source of infectious diseases and even cancer. About 15 million people die every year, victims of the parasite. At the same time about the uninvited guests of the people do not even suspect
Parasites of man, tend to live a long time. They actively proliferate. Therefore, the diseases that they cause, become chronic, with frequent exacerbations. Parasites living in man, deplete the body. Systems stops functioning completely. The result is significantly reduced immunity. These people are the most vulnerable to various infections. The body is poisoned by toxins, decreased.
These processes do not happen instantly. However, aware of the presence of pests, and therefore untreated for a long time, lead to serious health problems.
Localization of pests
What parasites live in humans? To answer this question it is impossible. Because the body can not live more than 300 species of pests. From the smallest and ending with the worms, the length of which is up to several meters.
There is a perception that different types of human parasites found refuge only in the colon. It is wrong. After all, detected intruders can be in any area of the body:
- the brain;
- of the esophagus;
For example, cat fluke, Giardia live in the liver and gallbladder, and roundworm, bovine tapeworm living in the gut. Light chooses a place of refuge lung parasites. Worms often live in the body for decades. They are perfectly adapted to all environments. It is therefore quite difficult to identify what are parasites in humans. The symptoms indicating their presence is a signal to start the fight.
The most common pests
As stated above, the parasites live in the body, there are many. Consider all types not just not possible in this article. So let's talk about the general "guests".
So, the most common are the following types of human parasites:
- Roundworm. A large shuttle. Length of females up to 40 cm their Transfer can take place from one person to another. The body of the roundworm in the autumn, usually in the the warm season food and water. Quite often the larvae damage the intestinal wall. When injected into the appendix can cause acute appendicitis. The movement of the bile duct is fraught with jaundice, bladder infection (suppurative cholecystitis), with pus in the liver, inflammation of the abdominal cavity (peritonitis). To get to the light "rewards" the owner, bloody cough, shortness of breath.
- It whipworm. Localized appendicitis, cecum, or large intestine, these parasites of man. Symptoms related to the gastro-intestinal tract. As a rule, loss of appetite, vomiting, nausea, diarrhea or constipation, abdominal pain, flatulence.
- Pinworms. Small round worms. Their size is from 3 to 10 cm Characteristic symptoms indicating the infection is serious itching in the area of the anus. Very often, when combing the parasite eggs get under the nails. This often leads to re-infection.
- Enoplea. Sources of infection are wild animals, domestic pigs, dogs, cats, rodents. The human body these pests come from insufficiently cooked meat. The small intestine of the larvae, where the flow of blood move to the muscle tissue. Infection Enoplea may indicate swelling of the eyelids, swelling of the face, followed by inflammation of the eye. Sometimes added to the fever and muscle pain.
Symptoms suggestive of parasites
Each pest has its place of localization in the body. Therefore, the clinic, the damage may be different. However, some of the signs of parasites in humans are common. The thought of them.
So, the symptoms are the following:
- Intoxication. It is known that the cause of poisoning the parasites in the human body. Symptoms are headache, nausea, loss of appetite.
- Allergies. Rashes may suddenly appear and disappear. If the infection person prone to allergies may experience more strong indication. Even episodes of bronchospasm, swelling of the mucous membranes.
- Anemia. Parasitic pests, because the human body. Therefore, the nutrients used patients, are sorely lacking. And the first symptom is iron deficiency. Visually, the shortage looks pale spots, dizziness.
- Weight loss. The reason is hidden in the body to fight against parasites of nutrients. This feature is clearly expressed in the child. Good eating, they do not gain weight and sometimes looks exhausted.
- Periodic hyperthermia. The elevated temperature does not reach high figures. As a rule, not more than 37.5 degrees. Some symptoms of the disease are completely gone.
- The intestinal disorders. This is one of the clear signs that there are parasites in the human body. Symptoms are quite varied. It can be abdominal pain, flatulence, diarrhea, constipation. Often, these can be referred to as dysbacteriosis. Treatment bacterial drugs or antibiotics is to continue to be successful.
- Prefer sweets. Variation in taste preferences, because of the lack of nutrients.
The appearance of the above signs should alert. Especially if they all come together. This is a serious reason to go to the doctor.
Symptoms of parasites in the liver
This body quite a number of live pests. This is due to the fact that the structure of the liver, which is attractive to intruders. Often important is striking:
The characteristic features can be suspected that they are parasites in the human liver. Symptoms related to appearance. As a rule they are shown with acne, not the strength of the nails, appearance of age spots, early wrinkles or baldness, seborrhea, warts, cracked heels, rough skin. However, one should not forget, that these symptoms are typical of many skin diseases treatment.
Number of parasites in the liver causes the following symptoms:
- Weight loss, leukocytosis, fever, pain in the right hypochondrium, which can give shoulder. This clinic may indicate dysentery.
- Functional and organic changes in the liver.
- Irritation and nervousness. This symptom is typical for all parasites. Their ability to live in the body for quite a detrimental effect on the entire nervous system.
- Sleep disorders. About 2-3 in the morning activity peak occurs in the liver. Patients may Wake up at the agreed time almost every night. Sometimes parasites removed through the anus. It also causes sleep disturbance.
- Unpleasant smell from the mouth. Often connect to it and horrible to eat.
- The feeling of constant hunger.
- Headache, sometimes even migraines.
Sources of infection
Study, the views of the parasites of man, the symptoms indicating their presence, you should know how they enter the body. In addition to understanding the sources of infection is a real opportunity to protect yourself and your loved ones to harmful effects.
List modes of transmission of pests man as follows:
- dirty hands;
- unwashed produce (vegetables, herbs, fruits);
- dirty water (bathing is also dangerous);
- meat, fish, that is not adequately heat treated;
- contagious animals; sexual contact (trichomoniasis).
How you can determine whether in the body dangerous to human parasites? Most of the answer: to pass a stool. And they are right, but only 20%. Because it is the effectiveness of the method. If the analysis time for the deposition of parasite eggs, the presence in the body go unnoticed. Accuracy to check the growth of recurrent delivery. However, the opportunity to identify pests on.
A better option is a blood test. It is based on antibodies produced by the body to combat parasites. The disadvantage of this procedure is the ability to define pathology only at a late stage.
Modern method - computer-aided diagnosis . When the diagnosis is to read the electromagnetic waves generated parasites.
It is clear that long-term parasite people can live and multiply without causing symptoms. Therefore, doctors often recommended as a preventive measure regularly clean the body.
Modern pharmacology offers a wide range of products worms broad spectrum of influence. It should not be forgotten that even such remedies are not universal. Because only cleanse the body of certain parasites.
Get rid of the parasites folk remedies
Various studies have confirmed that detoxify the body by applying the three components. Effective folk remedies against parasites of man is the seed, cloves, wormwood and green walnut shells.
- Take 15 nuts. Green shell should easily be removed. Separate. Need shell 96% alcohol (500 ml). In the dark in a cool place, insist 30 days. Add to the strain. The infusion is ready.
- Dry mugwort - the leaves and fruit, chop. The powder is taken 0.5 tsp.
- Carnation seeds are crushed. Dose single dose 500 mg (sprinkle with the tip of a knife is part of).
- Infusion of walnut. Remember to take the product on an empty stomach, half an hour before a meal. Dilute the tincture with water (10 ml). The first day use one drop. In the second – 2. Third – 3. This continued for 5 days. Six – drink 2 tsp. Such a dosage should be used in the next five days, twice a day. Then 6-8 weeks, the reception is held once in 2 tsp.
- Mugwort powder. Half an hour before food, used the tool. It is washed with water. The first day enough in a pinch. A second or 1/4 of a teaspoon. Third day – add a dose of 1/3 tsp. The fourth dose is 1/2 teaspoon. Gradually increasing the dose, 14 day to achieve the dose of 1/4 tbsp. Six days this is the norm. The next 6-8 weeks 1/4 tbsp. powder is taken just once a week.
- Carnation seeds. Has the unique ability to boost immunity. The reception takes place three times a day half an hour before eating. The first day it is recommended to use 1/5 of a teaspoon. Second - you should increase the dose to 1/4 teaspoon. From the third-ten days, the norm is 1/3 teaspoon. The subsequent reception of the event every 7 days. This course of treatment is 6-8 weeks.
Parasites of man – the ruthless and ungrateful creations. They severely damage almost all the mucous membranes, the liver load of waste, to suppress the immune system, take nutrients. Particularly exposed to the pressure of parasites in children.
And only a state of fatigue, impaired immunity, malnutrition, or hypothermia "dissatisfied guests" can give off the presence. Therefore, if you are faced with the presence of pests, it is best to consult a qualified physician. He is to choose the appropriate treatment. Quite often one of the medicine for getting rid of parasites is not enough.