You can be infected with helminths (worms) at any age and any social status. To get rid of these uninvited guests immediately upon detection. The sooner the worms are separated, the less damage they cause. To combat these parasites can be applied not only to specialized medical drugs, but also traditional medicines that have long proven themselves as high performance. They are not dangerous to the body and even an overdose does not lead to serious consequences.
What is infected by worms
To get the bot is very simple. Helminth eggs are found in water and soil, and can also be passed from an infected person to a healthy personal hygiene, because infection occurs quickly. Not to get a parasite, don't:
- eat unwashed fruit;
- eat unwashed vegetables;
- take food with dirty hands;
- drinking raw water from open reservoirs;
- refuse to wash your hands after using the toilet (especially in public);
- use other people's personal hygiene;
- buy ready-made products in retail stores questionable health conditions;
- give up washing your hands after contact with animals (wild and domestic);
- eat not fried, boiled or salted fish;
- eat meat, are not very thermally treated;
- eat raw eggs of unknown origin;
- drink raw milk;
- use products which are not heat-treated after accidental pollution (for example, falling to the floor).
All of the above it is clear that to get parasites very easily and does not require special conditions or low social status. Worms are often identified by the children, because they may be more susceptible to violations of the rules of hygiene than adults.
What worms affect the body most often the symptoms of their presence
There are about 400 different worms, parasites in the human body. However, the most common of these is only 4. In most cases, people suffering from these parasites, you will find:
- tapeworm is only offer 4 varieties, the length of the worm can be up to several meters. Patients are fatigue, anemia, depression, fatigue, nausea, abdominal pain, diarrhea, disorders of thinking. Dangerous not only for the tapeworm, and toxic metabolic products. They have a negative effect on the heart muscle and kidneys, causing disruptions in their work;
- roundworms – these parasites are round worms. When they colonize the intestine, the patient is observed headache, loss of appetite, sleep disturbances, recurrent nausea, disorders of stool, abdominal pain. Like the larvae of Ascaris through the development stage of the tissues of the lung, the patient has a strong cough that does not resolve with medications;
- vlasoglavy – round worms. They penetrate the human gut are responsible for intestinal colic, anemia, digestive disorders, dysbiosis, depletion, weakness, impaired immunity, and sleep disturbance. In that case, if a person observed a continuous decrease in immunity has to be checked for their presence;
- pinworms are small, round worms the most common worms in children. In this case, the observed strong itching in the anal area at night, diarrhea, fatigue, dark circles under the eyes, bad breath. This parasite is not terrible, and it can be removed in 2-3 days.
Complications destruction of body worms
If the patient for one reason or another, delay the treatment, it is a high risk of complications of helminthiasis. In most cases, with a significant accumulation of parasites in the body of the patient arise:
- intestinal obstruction;
- obstruction of the biliary tract;
- blockage of the ducts of the pancreas;
- perforation of the bowel;
- blockage of the trachea.
All the consequences of the defeat of the worms require urgent surgical intervention, without which the patient's life in serious danger.
Folk remedies against worms in children
If worms are present children, this is not the only cause common unpleasant symptoms, but when a particularly large number of parasites can lead to delayed mental and physical development. Folk remedies treatment work smoothly, and you can cope with the problem without any harm to the overall health of the baby.
- Damage to the intestine of the child, you can simply create a mechanical obstacle for women, who lay their eggs outside the rectum, the skin of the perineum and around the anus. Because egg laying occurs at night, care enough to come to every night, the anus of the child with a cotton swab dipped in flax seed or pumpkin seed oil. Repeat this procedure every night for 40 days. This will help prevent the growth of parasites and re-infection, the child parasites.
- Destructive worms is sea buckthorn oil: let your child drink a teaspoon of oil in the morning on an empty stomach and before bedtime. The duration of this treatment not less than 14 days.
- Fresh carrot is another effective remedy: it is necessary to give the baby a daily salad of grated carrots with vegetable oil. Part should be at least 100 g. The duration of this treatment is 14 days. This tool not only helps to eliminate worms, and to bring toxins from the body.
- Carrot juice is also an opportunity to bring the worms to the child to drink on an empty stomach 120 ml freshly squeezed carrot juice. The same amount of juice yield and before bedtime. The duration of treatment is 10 days. If the child does not taste the juice, you can add honey, the therapeutic effect is not affected.
- Pumpkin seeds – a tasty and effective remedy for worms: it is necessary to give a child an empty stomach 20 pumpkin seeds, shelled, but always preservation of the green film. If you remove it, the treatment is meaningless, because it contains the necessary substance.
Folk remedies to get rid of worms in adults
Drugs adults are more sharp and when it is used in the treatment of children can damage the delicate mucous membrane of the children's intestines.
- Milk and garlic has been used successfully and adults. You have to take 5 large cloves of garlic, chop them with a fine grater and pour a glass of cow's milk. After that, the medicine bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes. Cold medicine drink a glass morning and evening before meals. Duration of treatment – 14 days. Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, this method of treatment is not suitable.
- Onions well to expel worms: big onion twist through a meat grinder and pour 240 ml of cold boiled water. The drug is left to stand overnight. Morning medicine filter and take on an empty stomach in its entirety. The total duration of treatment is 2 weeks.
- Tansy is a strong poison worms: a tablespoon of dried flowers plants pour 250 ml of boiling water, to insist in a thermos 4 hours. Taking the drug after straining a tablespoon 4 times a day before meals. The course of treatment – 14 days.
- Pumpkin seeds are harmful to all kinds of worms. Is needed weeks of using 1/2 Cup of sunflower seeds in the morning and in the evening 30 minutes before a meal. The method is also suitable for pregnant women, which should be especially careful of Developing worms.
- Horseradish is very pungent, but effective medicines, which remove the parasite 5 days. One of the major root should squeeze the juice and dilute it with water in a ratio of 2 : 1. Further, the resulting composition should be added 2 tablespoons of light honey. The resulting tool is well mixed, put in storage in the refrigerator and drink 50 ml in the morning on an empty stomach and at night before going to bed. This drug is contraindicated in people who suffer from diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, throat, esophagus, heart and pancreas.
- Black radish also helps in the fight against worms. You need every morning on an empty stomach for 10 days to eat a slice of root vegetable. This drug is not as sharp, and therefore has the same contraindications like the horseradish juice.
Prevention of infection with worms
Preventive measures to prevent penetration into the body of uninvited guests, which in addition to the psychological discomfort cause more serious injuries. In the preventive purposes it is recommended that:
- qualitatively wash vegetables and fruits;
- effectively thermally processed meat and fish;
- wash your hands with soap and hot water after the soil in contact with;
- wash your hands before preparing food and eating;
- to prevent the contact of food with insects;
- the site swimming in untested waters, especially near pastures, and cemeteries;
- take drugs against worms 2 times a year;
- teach children hygiene at an early age.
Only in accordance with the rules of hygiene and regular prophylaxis, it is possible to safely protect the body from the attack of worms. It should not be assumed that these parasites are a disease of children from socially disadvantaged groups in society. Worms can affect all, if he forgets the elementary sanitary norms.