The parasite can penetrate the human body from the environment and engage in violent activities. Decomposition products due to these creatures, the poison of the human body, dealt a serious blow to your health. Signs of getting parasites in the human body can be a variety of unpleasant symptoms that require urgent treatment. If you treat the infestation had started in time, as a result of the disease is minimized. Today we talk about the symptoms and treatment of parasites in the human body.
What is the parasite in the human body
Parasite – an organism that secures its existence at the expense of the owner. Parasites living in the human body, to live and work, eat people food, and energy, and the number of human cells and tissues. Recent studies show that the body 85% of the parasites. Some scholars add to this figure another 10%.
Dr. Ross Andersen made a public statement to the fact that parasitic infestation is the most undiagnosed disease in the world. He admits that he is a very bold statement, but it is based on the information collected, the analysis of the case histories of more than 20 thousand patients and many years of experience, who has more than 20 years
To confirm that parasites in the human body is really present, fence the fecal analysis. This is the traditional and most common method of diagnosis. However, it is very uninformative and unreliable, due to the detection of the parasite only if the physician assistant will see the larvae through a microscope.
Parasites in the human body can live almost anywhere. For them there are no obstacles. They are parasites not only in the intestine but also the liver, joints and muscles, blood, brain, eyes. There are more than 100 species of parasites living in the human body, ranging from the invisible to the eye amoebas and ending with the worms of a few meters.
But not always worms lay large number of eggs, and therefore, during standard research, parasites can not be detected. Some experts recommend the triple tests, but it does not guarantee to get the result. It is believed that the detection of the parasite is to make at least 8 or even 10 research of feces. It was found that the most common parasites that live in the human intestine, are just worms. They all have a different shape, may be similar to the wood sheet, bracelet for women, sharpened on both sides of the pencil.However, one thing unites them – they are going to destroy its host, to squeeze out of his body to maximum benefit. In addition, all the parasites are very prolific and profitable.
It is a mistake to think that the worms attack is exclusively a childhood disease. Very often they suffer from adults, and most people are not even aware of such an unpleasant and dangerous neighborhood.
Type of parasites in the human body
ut any form of parasitic micro-organisms, people may not be aware of this problem. Just some of the symptoms, can signal the presence of disease-causing creatures: General malaise, increase or reduction of body weight. Signs of invasion of the body appear only in those cases when the number of microbes to achieve large values and significantly reduced General and local immunity. Many species are characterized by the worms, causing great harm to human health.
Type of parasite, and humans:
- shuttle: they are microscopic in size. The most famous representatives of this group – fleshworm, Ascaris, pinworm, whipworm;
- trematodes: a group of flat worms. They are parasites, the body inside and outside. These are the species of whale tail, whale tail;
- cestodes: cep, my tapeworm, echinococcus, tape worms are flat. They do not have the digestive system;
- koljuchegolovye: this worms, of small size, having a flat elongated body, which is completely covered with thorns;
- Acanthocephala: people get infected by an infected fish, birds, mammals. Micro-organisms, parasitic under the skin. These are the round worm, Guinea vermis. It is called the Guinea-worm. The risk of attack is very high;
- amoeba: single-celled microscopic helminth. Has an irregular, constantly changing shape. Settling of blood vessels, producing a disease of the heart-vascular system, the development of stroke. Is the causative agent amebioza.
The liver is affected by different types of Giardia, amoebae, schistosoma, Ascaris, Echinococcus, which leads to disorder in many processes in the body. The liver and other organs are defenseless before an army viable micro-organisms.
The route of the parasite in the human body
Parasitic diseases, helminth infestations caused by pathogens that enter the human body in many ways. Most often, infection occurs through the ingestion of helminth (parasites) oral (pollution of food and water on the ground, the eggs and anorum pathogens), dirty hands.
To carry the causative agents for parasitic infections and protozoan diseases are insects (flies, cockroaches), rodents, larger animals (cats, dogs) contaminated objects.
Parasitic pathogens, and their larvae can live in almost all organs and tissues of the intestine, such as thick and thin, rectum, biliary and urinary tract, respiratory system, blood, brain and liver tissue, muscle tissue, and eyes.Children's groups helminth eggs are transmitted through toys, dirty hands. Some parasites are able to penetrate into the host organism by contact through the skin (even intact) and mucous membranes, rarely by inhalation.
In the development of many parasites to protect the species has developed special mechanisms for their dissemination (for example, a complex development cycle with a change in owners, the formation of cysts and a protective sheathing).
Parasites lost some organs (eye, digestive tract). But at the same time the amazing developments achieved in the reproductive system of the parasite (hermaphroditism, a huge number of eggs reserved for one person).
Diagnosis of parasitic diseases
The important question is, the diagnosis and detection of parasites, their timely treatment and to remove from the body. Diagnosis and detection of a wide variety of helminthiasis based on the detection of parasites, their eggs, Kale and other methods.Often requires repeated examination of feces for the production of a reliable diagnosis of Plasmodium falciparum. In enterobioze a study is made of the eggs of parasites by scraping from perianal folds.
- ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) can detect the pathogen by examining the antibodies in the blood. The overall analysis of the entire Plasmodium falciparum and helminth infections detects increase of a fraction of eosinophilic cells in the blood, which indicates allergies, are often signs of anemia ferrum defectus or of other origin (macro-reason, B12).
- Long massive infestation of parasites can cause electrolyte changes and lack of minerals (calcium, phosphorus). Biochemical markers of liver damage, transaminases, bilirubin often used in cases of suspected helminthiasis.
- Ultrasound, endoscopy of the stomach and duodenum, the CT examination can be used for diagnosis of some parasitic diseases (echinococcosis, giardiasis). When trichinosis is sure to perform a biopsy of muscle tissue and the skin (detection of the parasite and confirm the diagnosis).
Symptoms of parasites in the human body
Parasites are organisms that live at the expense of his master. They reside inside of our body parallel to life, feeding on our energy, our cells and our food. It is also no secret that they throw their waste products directly into our body and die there.
Symptoms of parasites in humans are very different. The fraud is that they appear so that you can make the diagnosis practically impossible. What do worms in humans, symptoms of any bot is very similar.
In addition, can cause the typical symptoms are any kind of nutrients, it is known that parasites absorb food from the most beneficial nutrients, including vitamins and minerals.
Symptoms of parasites in humans:
- constant fatigue, impaired performance, nervousness, irritability;
- drowsiness or, conversely, insomnia;
- problem skin and hair;
- cosmetic defects, such as splitting nails, cracks on heels, stains on the skin, early wrinkles on the face;
- abdominal pain, flatulence (gas and bloating);
- violations of the chair (often in the form of diarrhea, but constipation).
- a significant change in body weight in a relatively short period of time;
- bulimia nervosa (long-term increase in appetite), or, on the contrary, the deterioration of appetite;
- hypovitaminosis (vitamin deficiency);
- anemia, low hemoglobin;
- Granulomas, tumors;
- headaches, joint, muscle pain;
- teeth grinding in sleep, itching of the anus;
- immune system disorders, frequent colds;
- increased allergic reactions in the form of asthma, rash, urticaria.
Symptoms of parasites in the liver in humans
Parasites in the liver may a long time to make itself felt. A sick person, it is important to pay attention to the signs and symptoms that indicate the presence of parasites. Most often, the parasites in the liver produce the following symptoms:
- decreased body weight, fever, leukocytosis, presence of pain (or discomfort) in the right upper quadrant. Sometimes the pain radiates to the shoulder. Such clinical picture is typical for amebiasis of the liver; organic and functional changes in the liver, usually caused by giardiasis;
- nervousness and irritation. This is one of the most common symptoms of parasitic infection, not only the liver, but also the whole body. The waste products of parasites have a toxic effect on the human nervous system. According to medical findings, when remove parasites patients the former patient and calm;
- sleep disorders. The peak of activity cost share is for 2-3 hours at night. Parasites in patients can almost every night and Wake up at the same time. Sometimes worms can enter through the anus, which also leads to the disruption of sleep of the patient;
- other symptoms, which occur in parasitic infection of the liver are: bad breath and an unpleasant taste in the mouth, constant hunger, acne and acne, diabetes, headaches, and migraines.
Treatment of parasites in the human bodyTreatment drugs the parasites in the human body
The appointment and supervision of drug therapy is only infectious diseases or Parasitology. Along with applications of the drug for the successful treatment of parasitic diseases, to apply methods of alternative medicine.
Drug treatment of helminthiasis is a widely used, well known to all, as well as the latest anthelmintics drugs.Treatment of parasites in the human body.
The aim is to get rid of parasites in the human body folk remedies will one day. If the method is strong, then the worm will die on the first day. But there are also eggs, which are amenable to recovery is not the first time.
How to get rid of parasites at home – recipes:
- is effective in cleansing the body of sauerkraut juice: drink ½ Cup. 3 R/d. before a meal. He can't get rid of the parasites in the liver;
- even flowers can improve a man: blooming lilacs fill the bottle and pour the vodka edge. Sediment 10 days and take 1 teaspoon before each meal. Reviews about this popular way of praise;
- to get rid of parasites in adults can mushrooms: for this purpose, the tincture, which is prepared at home. Effective against worms, fungus Agaricus and Fox. Cup chopped Mushrooms insist in 0.5 liters of vodka for 14 days. Drink 1 tbsp. l. 3 R/d before eating. So cleaning is more effective, take the product with infusion of marigold, black currant and yarrow. The treatment lasts for months;
- be used traditional remedies against parasites of the recipes from the seeds of the plants: the good is to remove the flour with cumin and dill. Mixture eat 1 teaspoon and washed with water. The starting parasite like this for a long time (6 months), but nebezrazlichna.
The effect of parasites in the body
Parasites in the human body and disrupt the function of the organs, which causes inflammation, destroys tissue. Often in the course of their life the parasites produce substances toxic to humans, which leads to a gradual poisoning of his body.
Parasites of the intestine use for their growth and development the nutrients in food. Because of this, the human body begins to experience a shortage. This is especially dangerous for children, because they are slowed growth, impaired physical and mental development.
Parasites adapt well, can live in one body, and their eggs and larvae is considerable resistance to the environment.
The gastrointestinal tract to protect the parasites can target specific substances, which inactivate enzymes, break the process of digestion. Therefore, the patient parasites in the intestines, the symptoms often resemble diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
Not a person to get rid of parasites from the body
Such as cleaning organisms, parasites, do it doesn't make any sense just for the reason that it has become fashionable and popular. If the person does not have symptoms of infection, and only occasionally observed, indigestion, it is better to just move more sparing diet, and adjust lifestyle.