Is in the body, the parasites eat the nutrients, which cause discomfort and poor health. There are many ways to cleaning infections: medical and de-worming medication, and alternative – folk remedies, herbs, with which you can quickly and effectively get rid of the parasites micro-organisms.
When you need to do the cleaning?Infection with helminths can prove that such symptoms:
- frequent headaches and dizziness;
- constant weakness, fatigue;
- sudden attacks of nausea;
- increased salivation;
- often the resulting famine;
- loss of appetite weight loss;
- muscle pain;
- allergic skin rash, dermatitis;
- grinding teeth and snoring during sleep;
- depression, mental disorders;
- reduced immunity, anemia;
- the formation of warts, age spots;
- cracks on the soles of the feet.
To determine the presence of worms in the body can also be external signs. The skin of the infected person eventually becomes oily, acne, acne, early wrinkles appear, the skin becomes dull. Women can disrupt the menstrual cycle, the views of breast and uterine benign tumors.
Preparations for cleaning of organism from parasites
- Before you start cleaning, you need to make sure that the body really live parasites.
- In addition to the conventional study of feces for the presence of helminth eggs, there are many laboratory tests used to diagnose parasitic infections. Such studies should be carried out, in order to know for sure whether the body of parasites and if so what.
- About 10 days before cleaning you must switch to light and healthy meals, avoid spicy, fatty, sugary foods. As the only vegetarian, these days eating only fruits, fresh vegetables and fresh juices pulp (they contain more fiber).
- Constipation prior to cleaning should solve this problem – you can take a laxative during the week, and if its ineffectiveness, do a few enemas.
Methods of cleansing the body
There are several alternative methods to get rid of parasites
The first cleaning radical, but, according to the author, effective. This five-day fasting, or the use of urine (your own) that you can drink or do an enema. Such procedures must be repeated 4 times a year.
offer be cleaned of parasites by using enemas with acidified water. Procedures should be carried out twice: in the morning from 5.00-7.00 in the evening – from 18.00-19.00.
It is important to know! Water enema is recommended to use at room temperature, preferably purified, but not boiled.
Acidify the water with lemon juice, sea buckthorn berries, cranberries, but cranberry is the best – it works not only for worms, but the protozoa.
One enemas need 2 liters of water, 2 tbsp. a tablespoon of juice and one spoon of regular salt – it will remove the swelling, which often occur regularly perform enemas. You should be ready, that each enema after several trips to the toilet, during which gradually go to the helminths. Most parasites usually goes away for the last time.
After a course of treatments is recommended every day for 10 days, drink a glass of chamomile tea or 2 cups of freshly squeezed apple juice to restore the mucous membrane of the digestive organs.
If the earlier treatment of helminths was carried out mostly plant drugs, now the market is a fairly wide range of medicines, synthetic origin, more safe and effective.
The recipes cleansing of parasites at home
Equally effective in the fight against parasites traditional recipes and natural products
Is the germicidal properties of garlic have long been known. He can kill not only worms, but also the entire pathogenic flora in the body: fungi, bacteria, viruses. Garlic is a good preventive measure against the development of parasitic infections in small amounts can be given to children.For the purposeful destruction of the worms using garlic enema prepared with water or milk:
- for the garlic water you need to mash a head of garlic, pour unboiled water, a little is required, then the position of:
- another option is boiled in a glass of milk a few allium cloves, until tender, cool, then filter – this enema can be put to the child: the child is pretty much 100 ml of the decoction, for adults – 200 ml.
Cleansing enemas should be performed at night during one week.
A good parasite of the property is a garlic tincture with brandy. For its preparation you will need 400 grams of garlic and 1 liter of brandy. Garlic to clean, chop a little, pour in the brandy. Insist in a dark place for 3 weeks. Take on an empty stomach 1 tbsp once a day. Tincture is enough for about 2 months – this is the course. Cleaning is carried out not more than 1 time in two years.
Cleaning soda is held in three stages and involves enema: two cleaning and one of the soda solution. The first step involves flushing the bowel with an enema brine: 2 liters of boiled and then cooled to 20 degrees warm water, dissolve 2 tablespoons of salt.
The next step – an enema with baking soda. Its preparation will need 800 ml of warm water (40 degrees) dissolve a spoonful of baking soda.
In the end, it is a cleansing enema, similar to the first. Greater efficiency in water it is recommended to add fresh lemon juice.
Procedures performed through the day. The course consists of 8 procedures and takes 16 days. One of the three-step cleansing takes about an hour and a half.
Brandy and castor oil
Tandem these products are used by several people for the expulsion of parasites. There is a perception that the cognac worms get drunk and lose their ability to attach to the intestinal wall. And if this time to drink castor oil has quite a strong laxative, strong purgation, during which the content is published in worms.
For cleaning use high-quality brandy and castor oil (sold in every pharmacy). On an empty stomach to drink 50 grams of brandy and oil, and then drink warm sweet tea – it will cause the worms to crawl out of the nooks and crannies. A few minutes later, under the action of castor oil, there is a natural cleansing of the bowel.
Judging by the reviews, the parasites do not always come out on the first procedure – in some cases only after the third and up to fifth, so it must be cleaned, until then, until all the worms. If necessary, you can make a few days break, after which the procedure again.
In folk medicine, it is the first tool of the parasite. Applications, sage quite a lot and they are all easy to prepare:
- Broth. Spoon dry grass pour boiling water (200 ml), requires a little or hold for half an hour in a water bath. Cool and drink several doses.
- Powder. You can use ready-made pharmaceutical facility or home-made dried plants, together with flowers, leaves, roots you just need to grind in a coffee grinder. Take the powder twice a day half an hour before a meal. It can be taken with water or added to tea, juice. Duration of treatment – a month.
- The tincture. Of dry powdered herb pour alcohol: 5 tablespoons of herbs with half a liter of alcohol. Insist 10 days out of the sun, then filtered. Take twice a day on a tablespoon. Not recommended with heart disease and stomach ailments.
- The expulsion of the parasites used for the bitter herbs: yarrow, wormwood, immortelle, tansy, daisy, st. john's wort. You can also make a buckthorn bark or oak. Herbal decoction consumed on an empty stomach 100 g for 10 days.
- Preparation of funds should be poured into a thermos to 5 tablespoons of herbs or herbal collection, pour 0.5 liters of boiling water and infuse during the night — the resulting broth is enough for 4 days.
- Effective tool against parasites people believed, nettle root. It is poured boiling water, a little boil, then insist half an hour. Take on an empty stomach.
- After the end of the 10-day cleansing is a three-day break, after which the course is repeated. This two-stage cleaning is performed once a year.
Contraindications and side effects
Good health is a prerequisite for rapid and effective readers. You should not to perform cleaning in such cases:
- during the exacerbation of any chronic disease – body during this period weakened;
- if any of the bleeding wounds, including menstruation in women;
- during respiratory viral diseases accompanied by high temperature;
- kidney, liver, heart failure;
- gastritis and peptic ulcer disease;
- at oncological diseases;
- during pregnancy and lactation.
Using folk remedies, you need to be prepared for side effects:
- pain and spasms in the abdomen;
- dizziness and headache;
- reduction or increase in blood pressure.
Before using the anthelmintic drug, you should carefully read the instructions possible side effects.
Reviews of doctors
This is a question that experts ' opinions differ. Some of them agree, that the cleaning of the parasite it is necessary, although there is no obvious signs of infection, you should regularly cleaning a preventive purpose.
A contagious disease, the physician and parasitologist to believe that the information infected by parasitic infections nearly 90% of the population is overblown. We do not live in tropical African countries, we have a number of infection in the incursus does not exceed 40% and they are Giardia and Toxoplasma parasitic protist transmitted to humans from animals and birds.
It is important to know! The usual infected by worms is not more than 10%, mostly people living in rural areas, with no drainage.
The main reason for the infestation, unwashed dishes and dirty hands. At strictly the rules of hygiene, the use of thermally processed foods, the risk of infection of worms, as a rule, small.
Expel parasites without a sufficient reason, doctors do not recommend. If there is reason to suspect worms, it is necessary to perform blood tests – diagnostic tests account for 95% of all possible parasitic infections. Then you need to see a specialist for treatment.
Doctors recommend treatment with anthelmintic drugsand they are more effective and less toxic than some of the folk remedies. Also it is not recommended to cleanse parasites for people with chronic diseases.