Helminthiasis is a common disease on the planet. The parasite lived before our existence and easily adapt to any climate changes.
Some parasites of the human body in parallel with us the whole life and do not cause major health problems. But most of the species are destroying the host's body and cause a variety of diseases.
The risk of helminth infections in humans
Parasitic agents live and multiply in the host's body, causing significant changes in the body. This leads to the development of chronic diseases that constantly recur.
Localization of parasites can live in any part of the human body, but often worms live in the body:
- The gastro-intestinal tract;
- The liver and kidneys;
- The organs of vision;
- In the lungs;
- The bloodstream.
Most species of helminth prefer living in the gut, but the acute infection and the parasites are forced to move. Moving through the body, the parasites cause damage to organs that come their way. Immigration can cause a wrong treatment of folk ways.
Homemade methods are based on the eating of bitter herbs and substances, that don't taste like worms. Protozoa are sent from the intestine to find more suitable for their life in the environment.
Patients more susceptible to various diseases, the immune system loses its functionality. Infected people often suffer from viral and infectious diseases.
Sensitive of the human body further life of the parasite. The victim observed for symptoms of intoxication acute allergic reaction. The processes occurring in the body after infection, it is not a fleeting nature, and a person can go years without noticing the parasites of the agent.
The type of worms
The parasites that cause human health problems, which are divided into three groups:
According to statistics, more than 1 billion people are infected with parasites. You may not even suspect that became a victim of the parasites.
Determine the presence of parasites in the body easy one of the symptoms - unpleasant odor from the mouth. Ask your loved one, is the smell from the mouth in the morning (before you brush your teeth). If Yes, then 99% probability that you are infected with the parasite.
Infestation leads to nervousness, fatigue, sudden changes in the atmosphere, in the future to start a more serious illness.
In men, the parasite causes: prostatitis, impotence, adenoma, cystitis, sand and stones in the kidneys and bladder.
Women: pain and inflammation of the ovaries. Developing fibroids, fibroids, fibrocystic mastopathy, inflammation of the adrenal gland, bladder and kidneys. As well as cardiovascular and cancer.
I just want to warn you that it is not necessary to run to the drugstore and buy expensive medications, according to pharmacists, exedunt all parasites. Most of the drugs are highly ineffective, in addition they cause great damage to the body.
- Protozoa or protozoan parasites. This group includes toxoplasmosis, Giardia, Trichomitus. Protozoa live inside human body cells and multiply, destroy it. Way to convey domestic and sexual.
- Helminths — worms, or caterpillars, which live inside the human body. The most common are beef tapeworm, pinworm, Toxocara, roundworm, pinworm. Methods of transmission: the domestic season, insects, animals, or dirty ground.
- Ectoparasites — live outside the body: mites, lice, ringworm. The most important food — human blood. Appear on the skin wounds, the bites itch and hurt. The danger of different infections that they carry: fever, encephalitis.
The most difficult part of treatment and diagnosis is the infection of worms. It is important to recognize the signs of parasites in the body and know the most common ones.Nematodes
Different nematodes are called round worms. Its name he received because of the shape of the body. People in more than 45 species of worms, nematodes. The parasite is easily spread through personal hygiene and unwashed vegetables or fruits. The size of round worm, depending on the variety, begins and ends a few millimeters to tens of centimeters.
The most common roundworms are:
- Pinworms — the most important habitat is the human gut, a long worm 1 cm During infection in humans symptoms: disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, fatigue, anemia, sleep disorders.
- Roundworm — the length of the worm is 30 cm, it can move and settle in different parts of the body. When the infected person has symptoms of: acute allergic reaction, anemia, asthma, dermatitis. Once the eyes or pay the people with ascaris lumbricoides can cause serious illness.
- Trichinella — the size of the worm only 2-3 mm, the main habitat of the intestine. When infected cause the following complications: edema, allergic reactions, disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, fever.
- It whipworm lives in the digestive tract, adult size up to 4.5 cm in humans, the parasite causes: anemia, weakness, poisoning the body.
The level of severity of the disease is associated with several parasitic substances in the body, their types and localization.Trematodes
Whale tail the tail is flat to the body. All types of trematodes have suckers, which they attach to the walls of the internal organs. Parasites eat blood, nutrients, and other secrets. Parasites in the human body for adults only.
Before human infection with trematodes is an intermediate stage of their life in the body of another master: fish, animal, insect.
Among the common types are assigned to flukes:
- Diphyllobothrium or cat dente hook — the body of the worm has a length of only 1-2 cm, the primary localization: the ducts of the pancreas, gallbladder, liver. People causes of diseases: gastritis, gastric ulcer, cholecystitis, pancreatitis. Transmitted from animals to humans.
- Strongiloid or intestinal ugri out a small flat worm, 2 mm. long, settle in the gastrointestinal tract. Once the infected person obvious pathology: anemia, asthma, bronchitis, weakness, infertility.
All trematode species can move easily through the body, causing mechanical damage to the internal organs.Cestodes
The parasitic tape worm, which settles in the gastro-intestinal tract of humans. Length of the cestodes attain several tens of meters. The human body, the larvae fall to the poorly roasted meat that people eat.
The most common type of tapeworm include:
- The tapeworm lives in the small intestine. The length can be 3-5 m in humans cause diseases: anemia, intestinal obstruction, gastrointestinal disorders.
- Pork tapeworm — live in the human gut. The length of the tape-worm reaches 7-8 m. the patient manifested: obstruction of the esophagus, teniidoz, cysticercosis.
- Bullish tapeworm is the largest of human parasites. Finally, the worm can reach 18 m.
The larvae of all species of cestodes can damage internal organs and cause the appearance of the tumor.
Sources of infection
The main form of transmission of helminthiasis household. Among the possible sources of infection are:
- Personal hygiene items: towel, tooth brush, comb, linen;
- Dirty hands;
- The toilet in public places;
- Insufficiently cooked meat or fish;
- Unwashed vegetables, berries and fruits;
- Unboiled water from the tap or open source;
- Untreated animal.
To prevent infection, it is necessary to observe personal hygiene and several times a day to wash hands with soap and water. Because soap and water is recommended to treat the hands with an antiseptic solution.
Vegetables and fruits before eating wash under running water. Apples, pears and other fruits that is eaten with the peel, it is recommended to wash with a special product or soap. Animals in the house once in 6 months-treated worms with the help of special medications. The water boiled before drinking.
Symptoms of helminthiasis
Clinic internal organ varies depending on the localization of the parasites in the body. But there are some general symptoms, which arise when the infected with any type of substances.Poisoning
The disease in humans, helminth leaves products in your life. Patient intoxication, which is manifested by the following symptoms:
- Decreased appetite;
Allergic reaction occurs in the initial stage in the form of skin rashes, which is difficult to treat. After treatment, the rash disappears, but after some time again appear. Small children have been found diateznye rash on the cheeks, neck, groin and armpits. Rash due to toxins that produce worms.Weight change
Once infected with helminths, a person can lose weight. Associated with the loss of body weight with the fight the nutrients that are consumed the parasite. But the small parasitic agents can cause weight gain. Once in the bloodstream, the one-celled blood circulation and metabolism in the body slows down. The man is swelling, weight increased.Hyperthermia
The background of the secondary diseases of the patient helminthiasis periodically the temperature rises to 37.5 degrees. Temperature rises for no apparent reason and is accompanied by weakness, malaise. The person will experience fatigue, all the time wants to sleep.Disorders of the gastrointestinal tract
Digestive disorders related to intoxication and development of the parasite in the intestine. Symptoms resemble a goiter, and the patient is prescribed the wrong treatment.
Violation of the gastrointestinal tract, observed symptoms:
- Swelling of the abdomen;
- Unstable stool (diarrhea and constipation).
- Pain in the stomach.
Antiparasitic agent is fed nutrients that target the owner. Man does not receive the necessary vitamins and minerals. Increased iron in the blood drops. The patient is experiencing weakness, general malaise. The skin and mucous membranes pale.
If you have any of these symptoms, you should consult a specialist and undergo a full examination of the body the presence of helminths.
Diagnosis of the disease
Before the appointment of treatment is necessary to determine what species of parasite infected the body and where the local worm. Most of the drugs are developed to combat a particular type of helminth. There are generic drugs, but their efficiency is lower and the side effects, they are more.
The type of an agent is determined by the following types of surveys:
- The analysis of feces for eggs of parasites;
- General analysis of blood;
- Immunoassay blood test;
- Analysis of the secretions of the duodenum;
- Ultrasound in the area, the gastro-intestinal tract and the liver;
If the result is negative, some of the research methods is determined again. The easiest way to determine the presence of adult parasites in the human body. During the incubation period, the tests show a negative result.
Treatment of helminthiasis
Treatment of helminthiasis multi-step and take your time the patient. In the first stage the body should be prepared and cleaned of accumulated toxins. The patient is prescribed sorbents: a Smectite, activated charcoal, neosmectin. Cleansing the body of toxins will take at least five days.
In the second stage, the patient is prescribed worm medicine means. It is better, if the medicine is chosen individually for a certain kind of parasite. When infected by nematodes powerful medicines: the Vermis Albendazole Vermoxum.
The most important thing is the restoration of the third stage of treatment. The third stage is the recovery process, the gastro-intestinal tract, liver and immune system. The patient is prescribed a course of drugs Sorbent: Alma-gel, Smecta.
After ingestion of sorbents recommended drugs that help the digestive system: Festal, Pancreatin.
Traditional methods of treatment
All worm medications are toxic and contraindicated for pregnant women. Expel parasites from the popular methods, which do not have side effects.
Powerful anthelmintic activity of plants: tansy, wormwood, flax, cloves, ginger.
Popular drug, herbal — Triad from the company Evalar. The drug only made at home: mix equal parts (1 teaspoon) tansy, wormwood, 10 Pcs. carnation. The ingredients used are dry. All grind and mix. A day take 1 teaspoon means drinking plenty of water.
Effective enema infusion of wormwood and tansy. An enema is performed within 10 days before going to bed. At the same time, inside the taken 3 tbsp.
To help expel parasites from the fresh ginger. The Root is crushed and used 1 teaspoon three times a day. Improve the taste of the ginger mixture add 1 teaspoon of honey and a few drops of lemon juice.
Expel parasites helps a pumpkin. Its taste is pleasant, but not as Helminths. Therapy pumpkin seed oil, infusion of seeds and pumpkin pulp.
As a preventive measure every six months devouring homemade, threesome or pumpkin seed oil. Pharmaceutical preparations for the prevention use Pyrantel Vermis.All treatment should be supervised by a specialist, which determines the type of worms and choose an effective drug for the treatment of.
How to get rid of parasites?
If you are reading these lines, we can conclude that all attempts to fight the parasite was not successful.
Bad breath, skin rashes, bags under the eyes, headache, constipation or diarrhea, frequent colds, chronic fatigue... Certainly you know these symptoms firsthand. But few people know that over time the parasite will cause more serious diseases such as heart attacks, strokes and even cancer!