According to experts, the growth of the infecting population of parasites will affect tourism (the attack occurs through food and water of the exotic countries), migration of the parasite migrate to developed countries the flow of people in countries in Africa and Asia.
Bulk shipments of contaminated products in Asian countries (fish and seafood), breaking technology of manufacturing meat products the uncontrolled companies contaminated raw material, significantly increases the risk of infection of all layers of the population.
Parasites, their effect on the body
The human body can be inhabited by organisms, that eat of his cell and referred to his food, giving nothing in return. These creatures are parasites.
Distinguish more than hundreds kinds of these organisms which may settle in all parts of the human body – in the esophagus of the brain. Different, and their size – microscopic protozoa to meter worms. People live in two types of helminths:
- round, or nematodes;
- flat, which is divided into tapeworms and flukes.
Tests to identify the parasite are configured to diagnose when:
- pain and discomfort in the intestines, indigestion, occurs stool disorders, flatulence, inflammation of the diseases;
- various allergies;
- pain in the joints;
- weight changes in one direction or another;
- a decrease in immune protection;
- the state of chronic fatigue;
- bruksizme, sleep disorders, excessive nervousness;
- the skin diseases;
- diseases of the respiratory tract.
Massive attack or large size of the worms weaken the activity of the gastrointestinal tract and biliary tract, causing inflammation of the liver and constipation, the waste products of helminths provoke flatulence and diarrhea.
The body's response to substances excreted by the parasite lead to inflammation diseases and pain in the joints, increased development of certain blood cells, which cause allergies.
The occurrence of parasites in the human body are indicative of proliferation and an inflammatory disease of the skin – rash variety, warts, abscesses.
The waste excreted by the worms in the blood, which weaken not only the immune system, but also on the human nervous system, causing anxiety and depression, causing fatigue.
The state of chronic poisoning, constant stress, an acute shortage of nutrients the body, which are caused by helminths – a direct path to tumors.
Usually, the poisoning of the body and cause strong allergic roundworms and Trichinella, bleeding and anemia due to damage to the internal organs causing anakilostomi, clogging the intestines and the lumen of the bile duct can roundworm, an acute shortage of nutrients causes the tapeworms. Tests for parasites, so that you can properly establish a diagnosis of anemia, allergies, various disorders of weight and will appoint the appropriate treatment.
Methods for the determination of infestation
To confirm the diagnosis of the presence of worms in the body, it is necessary to use all the available laboratory practices.
More precisely confirm or refute the diagnosis can only:
- specific antibodies in the blood;
- helminth eggs in faeces or tissues of the body;
- find the part of the adult helminth or their larvae are taken for analysis samples of faeces or tissues.
Other used laboratory methods (x-ray, biorezonansnoe scanning) can not be completely sure to confirm the parasite in the body of the patient, but will help to determine damage and to confirm the possibility that there are parasites in the brain, retina of the patient.
Many people are interested in it, what tests you need to transfer the patient to strengthen the glistnogo infection? Ways to detect parasites in the body is divided into:
- clinical, which analyses biological fluids in the human body (blood, feces, urine, gastric juice), vomit, swabs of the skin and mucous membranes, is the study of the immunological status of the organism;
- biological, where the analyses have already been identified in the body of the parasite, during its evolution and pollution of the inner man;
- morphological, while examining tissue samples parts cell bodies that are suspected of infestation.
One of the clinical methods (detailed analysis of feces for parasites), which are traditionally used in the diagnosis of worm infestation. But the method is not reliable, if the life cycle of the worms is not responsible during the investigation, and eggs are not detected in the faeces – this is not evidence of their absence.
A more detailed study was carried out in several cycles of research, but it does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the analysis of parasites in the human body.
If suspected glistnuyu attack tissues (cisterikoz or trichinosis), a biopsy, a more complete diagnosis. Serological study of blood plasma allows to determine the localization of infection in the human body (the intestines, brain, liver).
If feces or vomit has a copy of the parasite, biological research will help to make a diagnosis and create a treatment plan, if the fragments of the parasites is not enough to determine the type of infestation, is a reusable fence material and a few research cycles every 3-5 days.
General clinical methods
After the defeat of the worms of human bodies, the doctor sends the target analysis for the detection of parasites – diagnosis of their fluids, which just found its mark (Kal if you suspect intestinal worms, gall – and liver damage). What are the tests?
Assuming glistnuyu attack regular tasks will be the General clinical examination and diagnosis.
The first method allows you to detect the intestinal infection of these parasites:
- nematodes – vlasoglavami, askaridami, tominksom, krivogolovkoi;
- whale tail – different dvuustkami, shitosomoi;
- lentochnikami – cepnyami and lentecami (small and wide).
Determined, the eggs of worms, their fragments and larvae, cysts, protozoa using microscopic methods. Usually after the detection of the biological material of other analysis method is applied.
Tests to identify the remaining parasites will be repeated one month after the termination of the prescribed treatment. A total of three intake stool after 3-4 days to control the appearance of the eggs. The negative value of the third blood test for the parasite, and the treatment was effective.
A detailed study of the feces
Such an integrated analysis allows to detect parasites in the body, because of the exclusion of the subjective factor in the analysis (sometimes, the technician can note biological material, worms). To determine the infestation using the method of polymerase chain reaction, which is DNA parazitiruyushego the body of the organism, even if he died or is in the stage of the cysts.
A detailed analysis of the parasites are often able to detect their traces in the patient, although the results of the previous tests were negative.
This analysis of the parasites in the blood can be diagnosed in 17 species, which can help you to determine the right and effective treatment.
Analysis of feces after cleansing intestines
Using this method you can identify intestinal parasites and Giardia.
Research is needed for several samples, their form thus: the patient is given a laxative, each stool sample is taken, numbered, and then the next day the analysis is performed. Usually signs of infestation are found at 5-6 in the sample. Even if you get a negative result, it is safe to say, that worms in the body, not the method has only 50% efficiency.
Laboratory method for the study of mucus from the rectum allows to determine the infestation lyambliyami (which in many cases are provocateurs irritable bowel syndrome) and some other types of parasites. Analysis with the help of special mirrors selected smear of mucus, which is made by microscopic examination.
To determine the infestation ostricami apply a swab of the perineum. This morning take a scraping area closer to the anus (the pinworms crawl out to lay worms at night).
Research of feces sometimes are not able to identify the infestation. A more informative analysis of blood – he would be the best way to confirm the existence of parasites, and diagnose tissue invasion (Echinococcus, vlasoglavy, parasitic in the tissues, does not release eggs in the intestine and stool analysis can detect it).
To study the blood parasites is possible to detect only certain types of worms, which reveal their presence, the depth of the destruction of the human body. What is the blood test for parasites, which determine the rooted in the body of the pest?
The modern method of using an antibody, which is specific for each species and which are produced in response to the toxins secreted by helminths.
Use a variety of analysis
Identify helminth infection are used:
- immunofermentnoi diagnostic method (ELISA), based on the exploration and determination of specific proteins (immunoglobulins) synthesized by the human body, in response to substances of vital activity of parasites (antigens). ELISA blood parasites showing their presence in 9 cases out of 10 is the most effective method. Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay to show the parasite species, level of destruction of the body and its process – character is the level of antibodies. This blood parasite is part of a comprehensive analysis for the presence of worms (the study of liquids and body secretions eggs and cysts of worms under a microscope);
- immunofermentnoi method of diagnosis is considered the best account of the opportunity to detect signs of infection, which have small amounts of parasites, parasitism in the tissues;
- the method of polymerase chain reaction can be performed in the presence of the foreign DNA of the patient, infected by protozoa, but does not allow to identify the degree of infestation;
- serological (studies of blood plasma) studies to determine the antibodies using the reaction of indirect agglutination, complement binding, immunofluorescence.
Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), the parasite gives the opportunity to establish the fact of presence of:
- protozoa (Giardia);
- organisms that affect the biliary tract, pancreas and liver;
- tapeworms all kinds.
In some cases, a simple laboratory blood may indirectly indicate an infection. Elevated levels of eosinophils (type of white blood cells) the interpretation of an allergic reaction to the body. In many cases, this indicates parasites such as roundworm, hookworm, pinworm.
Is attack helminths can demonstrate undue reduction of mineralization in the blood and fluctuations in the level of food enzymes.
Procedure for delivery of the analysis
The most objective results, the patient should be tested for parasites.
Dinner should be 8 hours before the blood donation, if you pass it in the morning – the patient does not eat Breakfast. Approved alcoholic beverages, beer and soft mix stop for 48 hours, and sweet drinks for 24 hours before blood donation. 2 hours before, that you can't smoke.
The medication is forbidden for 3 days before blood donation. If there are objective medical indications for drug therapy, before you take the test, you should discuss with your doctor. 24 hours before the procedure, you should undergo ultrasound or CT scan, fluoroscopy.
Be tested for parasites adult needs a vein in your hand, if it is determined by infection of the newborn, blood is taken from the umbilical vein.
This investigation reveals (or reveals) the traces of an infestation, the result is the basis for selecting a doctor and treatment. Repeated blood tests are needed ELISA, when you get vague results, or follow-up examination after treatment. Between the test you need to take 14 days.
Other methods of research
After the examination and medical history, your doctor will decide which test to take parasites. In addition to the basic, traditional research can be applied:
- research otkashlivaemoi sputum from the respiratory tract to determine the parasites, the basic cycle of life, which occurred in tissues of the lung are not deposited in the intestine (nematodes, intestinal ugric);
- a urine test to determine the whale's tail or shisomatid;
- microscopic examination of the blood collected within 3 days of every 6 hours without interruption (to identify the nocturnal activity of the parasite);
- the fence is a piece of potentially diseased tissue – the muscles of the tapeworm, liver – "errant" worms, hydatid tumors special tape worms;
- the material of the hollow bodies with the help of vacuum devices (colon -, lung -, 12-duodenum and other organs).
Properly conducted research will help the doctor determine the cause of the disease and do not treat non-existent diseases.