Parasites in the human body are creatures who eat other species of animal or plant in the world, and permanent or short-term. Among the worms, there is a huge number (over 260 species) samples belonging to subtypes a smooth and round worms.
Parasitic animals since ancient times known as "worms". This term meaning fits the word "worms" comes from the Latin root means "slippery".
What are the symptoms of stay of helminth in the human body is there?
- Chronic fatigue. Indicators of persistent fatigue include: poor memory, apathy, stress, reduced concentration, flu-like symptoms. Such emotional, physical and mental symptoms occurs when the lack of nutrients, and even complete nutrition difficult absorption of minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates, proteins and fats. As a result of growth of the constant intoxication of the organism parasitic individuals.
- Soreness in the muscles and joints. Worms have the ability to move. When this happens, patients experience pain, which is taken as a result of arthritis. Abnormal inflammation of the joints and muscle mass can be the result of protective reaction of the organism to the presence of worms, and as a result of damage to tissues.
- Problems with weight. Protozoan parasites can be responsible for the and reducing and adding weight, which is very different than the norm. The reason for the low mass – loss of appetite, indigestion, abdominal pain. Is the result of helminth infection. The feeling of hunger appears when a strong reduction in blood sugar levels, and this is due to the gluttony of worms, as well as due to the deficiency of nutritious elements conditions satisfactory amount of "empty calories" and because the toxic effects of metabolism.
- The syndrome of "irritable stomach". Parasites in the body can excite, provoke inflammation of the intestinal mucous membranes, which leads to a large number of poor appearance and reduce the absorption of nutrients. Fat, which is digested in the small intestine, enters the large causing diarrhea, cramps and constipation. Its extraordinary to find, when taking the stool sample.
- Diarrhea. Chain of hearts creates a similar prostaglandins causing watery stools. Diarrhea is considered to be the reason to keep "intruders", not only the body's immune response.
- Constipation. Some parasitic worms are adapted to prevent certain organs. For example, blockage of the bile ducts leads to jaundice and liver problems, blockage in the intestines leads to constipation.
- Irritability. Toxic substances and the remains of the worms is quite significant effect on the nervous system. Depression, anxiety can be the result of continuous poisoning. There are even people who has become much calmer after the release of the parasitic species.
- Inflammation Of The Airways. A variety of parasites to move throughout the human body include the respiratory system. Runny nose, elevated temperature, cough, sputum (presents the cases of sinusitis, in the Wake of the migrating worms) – clear signs of the presence of worms in the body. One of the expressions is considered ascariasis pneumonia.
- Bloating and gas in the small intestine inflammation of the leading to unpleasant symptoms. If you don't get rid of the worms, these symptoms can be expressed in different strength for several months and even years.
- Sleep disturbances, teeth grinding. The usual literature medicine the origin of bruxism is unknown. But it is possible that it is the view of the body's reaction to intoxication and stimulation of the nervous system of parasitic individuals.
- Allergies. Pests can be very annoying, penetrates the intestinal wall, causing large molecules of food enter the blood. It stimulates the protective system and cause increased production of eosinophils (blood cells) that trigger the inflammation of body tissues – allergic reaction. The worms themselves also allergens.
- Cancer of the disease. Parasites in the human body leads to the systematic poisoning of the body, lack of nutrients, disorders of the immune system, long inflammation. All of this can easily lead to the formation of tumors.
- Awful skin. Worms can cause boils, hives, acne, rashes, warts, eczema, and other skin diseases.
- Protective failures. Worms defense system, reduce the production of protective immunoglobulins and cause an allergic reaction. Reveal, passage, all kinds of infections and bowel will become "home" dysbiosis. Chronic respiratory diseases and allergic processes are the likely consequences of parasitism in the body.
Other brands quite varied and is determined by a variety of individuals, duration of infection and stage of organ damage from heart attacks or migraine urinary tract inflammation or asthma.
Cause pollution of the body of worms
There are many factors that can contribute to infection of the human body in various helminths, namely:
- difficulty in bowel movement;
- disturbance of outflow of bile, as well as the loss of its bacteriostatic properties;
- unwashed hands and poor quality processed foods;
- poor nutrition;
- the depletion performance of gastric acid secretion, which is responsible for the destruction of the eggs of worms;
- failure of enzyme activity (fermentopathy);
- side fungal infection in the body.
Type of parasite
The structure and the mind worms are divided into three groups:
- trematodes (smooth specimens, flukes);
- nematodes (ball-shaped worms);
- cestodes (tapeworms).
The whale tail is straight, the body shape, with two suction cups. Such persons are the overall dimensions (over 10 cm) and small (1-3 mm).
Often identified parasites in the liver, the urinary system, pancreas, blood and intestines. Infection in most cases occurs when ingestion of eggs in food and water (cooked shrimp, fish, clams, crabs).
You can pick up while swimming in the lake. May be there are people pay is 10-25 years. Protracted chronic disease, which can lead to cirrhosis of the liver. Born in cancer of the uterus.
It is a large ( roundworm) and a small (pinworm) intestinal worms which have the body oval shape with a diametrical slit. Length of nematodes from 1 mm to 1 m. Very few cases come across the person you larger size (8-10 m).
Length they are 10-12 cm in humans are not divorced, a stool sample, so they are not detected. The study of parasites can be done by giving blood ELISA. Can occur for all sorts of skin rashes and rarely allergic diseases, such as angioedema. The sharp stage of the disease the signs of lung disease in varying degrees. It can be mild catarrhal training. Some patients start to feel strong symptoms of pneumonia and bronchitis, and recurrent serious attacks of suffocation. In particular, there are indicators of lung disease in children of preschool age.
Patients with this disease is very often enlargement of the lymph nodes, enlarged spleen and liver. Protozoan parasites can lead to the formation of pancreatitis and myocarditis, as well as other anomalies. Set a few examples of the damage to the muscles of the lower parts of the body and the thyroid gland. During the migration of larvae in the region of the brain to develop neurological symptoms: paralysis, constant headaches, paralysis, seizures, convulsions. The formation of bronchial asthma as a result of heart muscle disease. Fairly serious eye.
Their standard color – pink or red. Entering the bowel dirty food (poorly processed fruits and vegetables), the larvae of Ascaris in the blood and the lymphatic and circulatory systems moving liver, lung and heart right to the stomach. Then they move to the oral cavity, bronchi, throat and the trachea.
Formed parasites in the intestines (adults), after the second ingestion. Period of development of the worm with a transition period of about 3 months. At the time of the migration of larvae of Ascaris, the patient may notice coughing and toxic-allergic effect. You need to spit, not swallow choice! Ascaris, one drink 40 ml of blood per day, which causes anemia.
Live in the small intestine and their eggs live in a great 6 months. They are adapted to delay the caterpillar even bedding. And this begs the question: "How to get rid of parasites?" Either every day or eat garlic.
Are tapeworms (large tapeworm beef and pork tapeworm), which has a long body, similar to a ribbon, consisting of various limbs, neck and head. These individuals reach a length of more than 10 m. the number of segments of these worms – 12-1000. The head absorbed in the matter of the human body. Behind the head the body narrows. This area is called the cervix. His one after another growth of the limbs, gradually expand the number of worms. Such parasites are in the human body can come from eating sushi or meat.
A large tapeworm
Arranged in the small intestine and up to 8-10 m. It can be in many countries. Russia shared waters of the Northern rivers. The infection began eating salted, raw or poorly cleaned fish.
Size – 10 m and more. The life of the parasite is the small intestine. Reproductive system these individuals repeatedly again in all segments. It is a hermaphrodite. Thanks to this inventory, the worms are very prolific.
The parasite has a length of 2-4 m. Once in the stomach, eggs and pork tapeworm released from the capsules. Embryos hatched from the eggs, immediately burst through the shell of the stomach blood vessels and movement of blood spread throughout the body. These pests can settle in the brain, subcutaneous tissue, skeletal muscles, eyes and heart muscle. Signs of cysticercosis seizures, persistent headaches, vomiting, excitation of the walls of the brain, nausea. Sometimes disturbed consciousness has hallucinations state, which can dramatically disappear and again appear.
The simplest type
This type of worms is also divided into several groups.
- Toxoplasma gondii. The cat is the worm. Infestation occurs when to inject its larvae into human blood through the bite or scratch the animal. Individuals, who live where the neurons of the brain. Based on the diagnosis is to be examined three times. Infertility in men and women is observed in 90 %. The embryo in the womb, the mother can pass through the placenta. Biochemical laboratories it is possible to do test for parasites (trichinosis, Giardia).
- Giardia. Arranged in the gall bladder and its ducts, as well as in the small intestine. In particular, you can often find hepatitis (compression and expansion of the liver). Rare lesions of the pancreas. The main route of infection in their water (dirty hands, contaminated water, foods).
- Worms Trichomonas is one of the most repeatedly observed sources of infection in chronic prostatitis in humans. Loss is of three varieties: intestinal, vaginal and mouth. These parasites in the human body can be formed as a result of sexual intercourse, either during their contact with domestic and wild animals (birds, dogs, cats).
Vegetarian diet as a means of protection from pests
The long and winding digestive tract of humans, is significantly different from the small digestive system of carnivores, meat. Human structure of the body can hear the monkeys, so this food for him is a plant. Digestion of meat in the human body consume a considerable amount of energy. However, this product is probably not treated and will rot in the intestine, producing a nutritious environment for the worms. In addition, meat is the dominant resource of pathogenic micro-organisms. How to get rid of parasites?
Remove the worms, the meat should boil or simmer at least 3 hours. Unfortunately, after this treatment, it becomes eventually almost inedible.
What can I eat?
Vegetarian diet deprives the worms of nutrients in the habitat. Vegetables, fruits, vegetables and nuts in their raw form are volatile, enzymes and other substances that are incompatible with the existence of parasitic animals. Orange and green tones perfect against parasites, because it absorbs their livelihood. Therefore, persimmon, carrots, tomatoes, herbs, sea buckthorn and pumpkin has long been recognized in folk medicine.