The human body is an ideal habitat for worms. According to medical research, 95% of the population, regardless of age, are in their carriers.
Parasites — live organisms which infect the internal organs, cells and feed nutrients to the host. They penetrate into any system of the body, and it is located in the body for years or throughout a person's life. Some parasites do not cause significant disruption to the life of his master. But most of them lead to the development of disorders of the host organism.
The main ways of penetration
Most parasites do not have their own nervous, cardiovascular systems. Their genitals to throw tens and hundreds of thousands of eggs into the environment. Larvae and eggs are resistant and remain viable for a long time.
Experts distinguish such ways of transmission of parasites:
- contaminated water and soil;
- bad handling food (eating dirty fruit or vegetables, meat or fish);
- contact with animals;
- insect bites;
- close contact with a carrier of the parasite.
- violation of the rules of personal hygiene.
Today there are more than 300 kinds of parasites that can live inside the human body.
Let us consider in detail the most common:
- Pinworms. It is a small parasites up to 1 cm, which affects the thick and thin intestine. They are able to night out the anus to lay eggs in the skin folds and undergarments. Let the body of dust, dirty hands, through the Laundry and the dishes.
- parasites located in the gastrointestinal tract of dogs (about 80% of puppies and 50% of adults infected). However, 37% of people are carriers of the parasite. Eggs isolated from the feces of a dog with sand and soil. Infection occurs through dirty hands. Worms can cause damage to the eyes, lungs, heart, brain, muscles.
- Parasites enter the human food, raw water, dirty hands, the flies are transferred. The length of the worm reaches 40 cm Feed and nutrients affect the brain, liver, eyes, heart, allergic.
- Hookworm. Parasites enter the body through the skin, when walking barefoot or with food. Total worms exceed 1.5 cm larvae are transported and behave like. A distinctive feature of this rash is on the legs and severe anemia.
- The broad tapeworm can live in a person, 25 years and reach 10 feet long. Infection occurs by eating insufficiently cooked fish, crabs and caviar. Tapeworm can cause anemia, intestinal obstruction.
- Porcine and bovine capn. Give your body the raw meat products. Life expectancy is 20 years. The risk of infection is the ability of the helminths to penetrate into the eye and the brain.
- the parasites penetrate into the body during contact with sick animals, consumption of infected water, dirty fruit and vegetables. The larvae affect the liver, lungs, bones, kidneys, and position the development of cysts.
- Giardia. This parasite is often in children's groups. Enters the body through dirty hands, toys, household items. Giardia causes a decrease in immunity, appetite, memory, abdominal pain, allergies, nervous disorders, urinary incontinence.
Parasites in the human body constantly secretes a variety of toxins. This leads to malfunction of internal organs, decreased immunity, allergies, increase the load on the liver, destruction of beneficial microflora in the gut.
These symptoms may indicate parasites:
- disorders of the digestive system: diarrhea, increased gas, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation;
- pain in joints and muscles;
- anemia. Some worms are capable of eating the blood;
- reduce body weight;
- mental disorders. Toxins parasites harmful effect on the nervous system. As a result, the person becomes irritable, occur depression, panic attacks, etc.;
- bruxism (gnashing of the teeth during sleep);
- a decrease in immunity. Some helminths to suppress the production of immunoglobulin, and the man is prone to viruses;
- inflammatory diseases of the respiratory organs;
- Oncology. Long leads to the degeneration of the epithelial cells of the cancer.
A person may experience pain in the muscles.
Very often, people, body, which is infected by the parasite and begin to lose weight.
The disease is manifested disorders of the psyche. Toxins parasites harmful effect on the nervous system. As a result, the person becomes irritable, occur depression, panic attacks, and so on.
There are certain symptoms that indicate certain types of parasites:
- when patients complain of dizziness, abdominal pain, nervousness, anxiety, nightmares;
- the penetration of pinworms in marked sleep disturbances, loss of appetite, itching in the anus, nervousness;
- tapeworms cause diarrhea, pain in the region of the liver, increased appetite. During testing of stool commonly found.
If you suspect parasites, you should immediately contact your doctor. The doctor can appoint complex examination and effective medication, which brings from the body.
The treatment of such diseases the use of resources.
The principle effects, they are divided into 2 groups. The first cause of blocking the process of glucose to the cells of the parasite. The consequences of blocked metabolic processes, and the worms will die. In this category are: mebendazole, albendazole, praziquantel. What the first two drugs to effectively remove round (pinworm, whipworm) and tapeworms.
Praziquantel is intended the suppression of the tape of the parasite, as well as combined .
The rest of the drugs can prevent nerve nerve cell which causes paralysis of the worms. Effectively destroy round worms. The duration of treatment is 3 days and if necessary, repeat the course. shown to combat tapeworms.
Pharmaceutical market, there are herbal remedies to get rid of parasites. They are produced in the territory of Russia from local raw materials. These medicines help to cleanse the body of worms, toxins. The result normalizes metabolism, increases immunity. Because the therapeutic effect of the treatment is 1-3 months. it also promotes the excretion of residues in the bodies of parasites, and protect against intoxications due to decomposition of the worms.
How to take people?
drugs are freely available in pharmacies, you can buy them do not need a doctor's prescription. Remember: self-medication can have negative effects on your health. Therefore, prescribe the drug only physician and only after the survey. Because not all medication can affect the tape, and round worms.
Often doctors prescribe several broad-spectrum Anthelmintics comprehensive treatment.
Thus use the following scheme of treatment. Initially, one dose, can paralyze the worms. After 3 days of use, which will help destroy worms and remove them from the body. You need to follow the instructions, the treatment was effective and short.
During treatment is shown taking. This reduces the poisoning of the body due to the destruction of the helminth. This goal is usually to give enterosgel, activated carbon.
Folk remedies treatment
To effectively remove worms from the body and at home. It is sufficient to apply one of the following recipes:
- The infusion of pumpkin seeds. The seeds are cleaned and thoroughly grind in a mortar. The resulting mass pour into a container and cover with water, add a spoonful of honey or jam to taste. Means to drink after waking up, divided into 7 portions within 1 hour. After 2.5 hours, take a laxative, even after 40 minutes, do an enema.
- Garlic infusion. A couple of heads of garlic chop and pour a glass of vodka. A lot leave for 2 weeks in a dark place. The resulting means, to be taken two times a day before meals for 1 — 2 tablespoon 5 — 6 days.
- The infusion of onions. Clean the onion and finely chop, pour warm boiled water. The mixture is allowed to stand for 10 hours in a dark place. Morning medicine strain and drink on an empty stomach.
It is important to remember that successful treatment requires not only eliminate the worms, but also neutralize the effects of their activities (anemia, allergies, intestinal dysbiosis).
Prevention of helminthiasis
To prevent the penetration of worms possible.
You can do this, just follow the simple rules:
- leave any contact with stray animals;
- the implementation of the rules of personal hygiene;
- leave your contact information, small children with animals;
- to ensure that the child is not picked up on the street items;
- remove the meal in the street;
- regular cleaning of the house;
- after staying in the street wash your hands thoroughly;
- vegetables and fruits before eating the treatment boiling water;
- eat only roasted meat and fish;
- drink boiled water;
- regularly eat garlic, onions, pumpkin seeds.
Many of the most important preventive measure is the use of 1 times in 6 months. Doctors are recommended to carry out this course in October and March each year. And remember, if you doubt evolution, you need to consult a doctor and take medicine on their own.