Is the most common on the planet. The parasite lived before our existence and easily adapt to any climate changes.
Some parasites of the human body in parallel with us the whole life and do not cause major health problems. But most of the species are destroying the host's body and cause a variety of diseases.
Danger to humans
agents live and multiply in the host's body, causing significant changes in the body. This leads to the development of chronic diseases that constantly recur.
Localization of parasites can live in any part of the human body, but often settle in the body:
- The gastro-intestinal tract;
- The liver and kidneys;
- The organs of vision;
- In the lungs;
- The bloodstream.
Most species prefer to live in the intestinal tract, but acute infection and the parasites are forced to move. Moving through the body, the parasites cause damage to organs that come their way. Immigration can cause a wrong treatment of folk ways.
Homemade methods are based on the eating of bitter herbs and substances, that are not to your taste. Protozoa are sent from the intestine to find more suitable for their life in the environment.
Patients more susceptible a variety, the immune system loses its functionality. The infected person is often sick and contagious.
Sensitive of the human body further life of the parasite. The victim observed for symptoms of intoxication acute allergic reaction. The processes occurring in the body after infection, no signs, and people can go years without noticing agent.
The parasites that cause human health problems, which are divided into three groups:
- Protozoa and parasites. This group includes toxoplasmosis, Giardia, Trichomonas. Protozoa live inside human body cells and multiply, destroy it. Way to convey domestic and sexual.
- worms or caterpillars, which live inside the human body. The most common are beef tapeworm, pinworm, roundworm, pinworm. Methods of transmission: the domestic season, insects, animals, or dirty ground.
- Live outside the human body: mites, lice, ringworm. The most important food — human blood. Appear on the skin wounds, the bites itch and hurt. The danger of different infections that they carry: fever, encephalitis.
The most difficult part of the treatment and the diagnosis is infection. It is important to recognize the signs of parasites in the body and know the most common ones.
Different nematodes are called round worms. Its name he received because of the shape of the body. In humans there are over 45 varieties of worms. The parasite is easily spread through personal hygiene and unwashed vegetables or fruits. The size of round worm, depending on the variety, begins and ends a few millimeters to tens of centimeters.
The most common roundworms are:
- Pinworms — the most important place in the human gut, a long worm 1 cm During infection in humans symptoms: disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, fatigue, anemia, sleep disorders.
- Roundworm — the length of the worm is 30 cm, it can move and settle in different parts of the body. When the infected person has symptoms of: acute allergic reaction, anemia, asthma, dermatitis. Once the eyes or pay people, roundworm can lead to serious.
- the entire worm only 2-3 mm, the main habitat of the intestine. When infected cause the following complications: edema, allergic reactions, disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, fever.
- lives in the gastrointestinal tract, adult size up to 4.5 cm in humans, the parasite causes: anemia, weakness, poisoning the body.
The level of severity associated with a number of substances in the body, their types and localization.
is flat body. All species have a sucker with which they attach to the walls of the internal organs. Parasites eat blood, nutrients, and other secrets. Parasites in the human body for adults only.
Before infecting a person passes through an intermediate stage of their life in the body of another host: fish, animals. The human body often gets together with bad processed food.
Among the most common are:
- Cat — the body of the worm has a length of only 1-2 cm, the primary localization: the ducts of the pancreas, gallbladder, liver. Human causes: gastritis, peptic ulcer, cholecystitis. Transmitted from animals to humans. Because of the location in remote areas difficult parasite is diagnosed.
- bowel — small flat worm, 2 mm. long, settle in the gastrointestinal tract. Once the infected person obvious pathology: anemia, asthma, bronchitis, weakness, infertility.
All types of move easily through the body, causing mechanical damage to the internal organs.
The parasitic tape worm, which settles in the gastro-intestinal tract of humans. Reach a length of several tens of meters. The person receiving the intermediate host — large animals: cows, horses. The human body, the larvae fall to the poorly roasted meat that people eat.
The most common type of tapeworm include:
- The tapeworm lives in the small intestine. The length can be 3 to 5 m. the person causes: anemia, intestinal obstruction, gastrointestinal disorders.
- Pork tapeworm — live in the human gut. The length of the tape-worm reaches 7-8 m. the patient manifested: blockage of the esophagus.
- Bullish tapeworm is the largest of human parasites. Finally, the worm can reach 18 m. a person is observed in a bowel obstruction, anxiety, allergies.
Sources of infection
The most important type of transfer — domestic. Among the possible sources of infection are:
- Personal hygiene items: towel, tooth brush, comb, linen;
- Dirty hands;
- The toilet in public places;
- Insufficiently cooked meat or fish;
- Unwashed vegetables, berries and fruits;
- water from the tap or open source;
- Untreated animal.
Some parasites are sexually transmitted diseases. These are trichomoniasis.
To prevent infection, it is necessary to observe personal hygiene and several times a day to wash hands with soap and water. Because soap and water is recommended to treat the hands with an antiseptic solution.
Vegetables and fruits before eating wash under running water. Apples, pears and other fruits that is eaten with the peel, it is recommended to wash with a special product or soap. Animals in the house every 6 months are treated with special drugs. Water before drinking boil a young child is given a special bottled in: child care services, children's Aqua, etc.
Once a week the kids nails. Dirt under her nails must be cleaned every day. Easily perform cleaning of the nails with an old toothbrush or a special nail file.
Clinic internal organ varies depending on the localization of the parasites in the body. But there are some general symptoms, which arise when the infected with any type of substances.
Parasites in the human body, leaves their waste products. Patient intoxication, which is manifested by the following symptoms:
- Decreased appetite;
Allergic reaction occurs in the initial stage in the form of skin rashes, which is difficult to treat. After treatment, the rash disappears, but after some time again appear. The child has the rash, neck, groin and armpits. Rash due to toxins that produce.
parasites can cause mucosal edema, bronchospasm, asthma attacks.
Once infected, a person can lose weight. Associated with the loss of body weight with the fight the nutrients that are consumed the parasite. But small factors can cause weight gain. Once in the bloodstream, the one-celled blood circulation and metabolism in the body slows down. The man is swelling, weight increased.
The background of the secondary diseases of the patient the amount of time the temperature rises to 37.5 degrees. Temperature rises for no apparent reason and is accompanied by weakness, malaise. The person will experience fatigue, all the time wants to sleep. The symptoms will disappear by itself, as suddenly as it appeared.
Disorders of the gastrointestinal tract
Digestive disorders related to intoxication and development of the parasite in the intestine. Symptoms resemble a goiter, and the patient is prescribed the wrong treatment.
Violation of the gastrointestinal tract, observed symptoms:
- Swelling of the abdomen;
- Unstable stool (diarrhea and constipation).
- Pain in the stomach.
material is fed nutrients that target the owner. Man does not receive the necessary vitamins and minerals. Increased iron in the blood drops. The patient is experiencing weakness, general malaise. The skin and mucous membranes pale. Poor fitness is associated with dizziness and often.
If you have any of these symptoms, you should consult a specialist and undergo a full examination of the body.
Before the appointment of treatment is necessary to determine what species of parasite infected the body and where the local worm. Most of the drugs developed to combat the specific form. There are generic drugs, but their efficiency is lower and the side effects, they are more.
The type of an agent is determined by the following types of surveys:
- The analysis of feces for eggs of parasites;
- General analysis of blood;
- Immunoassay blood test;
- Analysis of the secretions of the duodenum;
- Ultrasound in the area, the gastro-intestinal tract and the liver;
Tomography has been determined, if other research methods were not given the opportunity to present a complete picture of infection.
If the result is negative, some of the research methods is determined again. The easiest way to determine the presence of adult parasites in the human body. During the incubation period, the tests show a negative result.
When the diagnosis of the parasite, the doctor will immediately prescribe the appropriate treatment.
Treatment requires time off sick.
In the first stage the body should be prepared and cleaned of accumulated toxins. The patient is prescribed: activated carbon. Cleansing the body of toxins will take at least five days.
In the second stage, the patient is prescribed means. It is better, if the medicine is chosen individually for a certain kind of parasite. When infected by nematodes effective medicines: Albendazole.
The stage of distillation of the parasite must complete two courses. The first course is to kill an adult human body. 10-14 days to replace the adult worms will be new, which hatch from eggs. The second course is to kill a new individual.
The most important thing is the restoration of the third stage of treatment. The third stage is the recovery process, the gastro-intestinal tract, liver and immune system. The patient is prescribed a course of drugs: Alma-gel. When to take recommended medication, which helps the digestive system. Drugs are the food enzymes and helps digest food. The dose is prescribed individually depending on the patient's weight and the secondary.
to support the immune system include: Echinacea Tincture.
Any treatment not done under the supervision of an expert. If caused by infections or band of parasites, the treatment is done in the hospital. Parasite removal some require surgical intervention.
Traditional methods of treatment
All drugs are toxic and contraindicated for pregnant women. Expel parasites from the popular methods, which do not have side effects.
Powerful effect among the plants: tansy, wormwood, flax, cloves, ginger.
Popular drug herbal. The drug only made at home: mix equal parts (1 teaspoon) tansy, wormwood, 10 Pcs. carnation. The ingredients used are dry. All grind and mix. A day take 1 teaspoon means drinking plenty of water.
Effective enema infusion of wormwood and tansy. An enema is performed within 10 days before going to bed. At the same time, inside the taken 3 tbsp.
To help expel parasites from the fresh ginger. The Root is crushed and used 1 teaspoon three times a day. Improve the taste of the ginger mixture add 1 teaspoon of honey and a few drops of lemon juice.
Expel parasites helps a pumpkin. Its taste is pleasant, but not like this. Therapy used oil, infusion of seeds and pumpkin pulp.
As a preventive measure every six months or homemade butter. Pharmaceutical preparations for the prevention use.
During treatment, the patient to follow certain food: excluded from the diet: sugar and flour, milk, butter. Most of the menu is made from vegetables and dairy products.
Any species of parasites harm the body and the expulsion after the start of treatment of secondary diseases.