Parasites are a very serious problem today. There are many ways to get rid of them that can be used at home and for prevention.
Despite the fact that today the level of sanitation is quite high and the pharmaceutical market offers a variety of means to eliminate helminths, the parasite infestation of the human body and methods of their removal do not lose relevance. First, this is due to the widespread use of parasites in nature. Second, the human body is a complex system in close contact with the external environment.
From the first seconds of life it is colonized by various microorganisms. This process lasts a lifetime, and "settlers" are not always useful. Parasites try to enter a favorable environment for further development and reproduction. In addition to medicines, there are folk remedies to fight parasites. Sometimes it is very interesting, for example, the removal of parasites with cognac.
Types of parasites
The classification of parasites is very broad, so we will consider only the most common and most common of them.
According to the localization in the body, all parasites are divided into:
- out of the gut.
The following helminth groups differ in their biological characteristics:
- nematodes or roundworms;
- tapeworms or cestodes;
- flukes or trematodes.
Depending on the characteristics of the life cycle, all parasites are divided into such groups.
- Biohelminths- Each stage of life has several stages of development that take place in the host. Second, the middle and last of the next stage of growth, maturation and reproduction of worms can occur.
- Geohelminths- spreads to the soil where the eggs grow.
- Infectious species- transmitted directly from one host to another.
The most common nematodes in humans are pinworms, roundworms, whipworms and Trichinella. The second is the most dangerous because they are located in the eye movement, myocardium, respiratory muscles and can cause heart and respiratory failure.
Black worms belong to the class of biohelminths. Of this group, cattle tapeworms and pork worms are the most parasitic.
The most common trematodes are liver and lung flukes, which parasitize the intrahepatic bile ducts and small bronchi.
Giardia is a single-celled flag parasite that lives in the small intestine and is transmitted by fecal-oral route.
Clinical presentation and diagnosis
The clinical presentation of a parasitic infestation is very nonspecific. Often the symptoms are mild and the patient does not pay attention to them. This is because parasites consume nutrients to nourish the human body in order to grow and develop.
Many people blame hard work and nervousness for the symptoms and delay seeing a doctor. Thus, the removal of parasites is not carried out and the patient's condition worsens. The main symptoms that occur when the body is colonized by helminths are:
- constant unmotivated fatigue;
- general weakness;
- sudden change in body weight, weight loss in general;
- bowel disorders, mainly transition;
- Decreased immunity, often manifested by a cold;
- presence of chronic diseases that are difficult to control;
- skin problems - dermatitis, fungal, acne and pustular diseases;
- obstructive bronchitis or bronchial asthma.
Methods of cleaning from parasites
You can use both medicines and folk remedies to get rid of parasites. However, before starting treatment, you must understand that the removal of parasites from the human body is a very complex process that requires a very serious approach.
Therefore, it is highly undesirable to accept any fund without consulting a specialist. First, they are poisonous because their purpose is to kill worms. Second, different treatment regimens are used for different helminthiasis. Often, several types of worms are identified in one patient at a time. A treatment regimen that can remove all parasites from the human body can only be chosen by a qualified physician.
But there are some general tips that will help you finish the course of treatment with the least anxiety.
- Review your diet. Remove all fatty and sweet foods. Prefer plant foods that are easy to digest and do not overload the stomach and intestines. Place on top of fresh vegetables and fruits, preferably raw, for freshly squeezed juices. Enough water, ideal for mineral water. Cut sugary soda. Eat enough fiber to help your colon function properly.
- Do not drink alcohol during treatment. Even beer in small doses. This can cause serious side effects. Many patients believe that alcoholic beverages, such as cognac, eliminate parasites.
- Take sorbents and antihistamines in parallel with the parasite. The doctor will explain the regimen to you in detail.
- Hepatoprotectors will be prescribed to support liver function.
- Follow the rules of good personal hygiene. This substance should be the first in the scheme of removal of parasites from the human body and also plays an important role in the prevention of helminthiasis.
Hygiene includes the following measures.
- Wash your hands before eating.
- Wash all vegetables and fruits thoroughly, whether at home or abroad.
- During treatment, carry out a general cleaning of the house with disinfectants, which will help get rid of the eggs of parasites in the house.
- Wash all laundry at the maximum allowable temperature, then iron with a hot steam iron.
Removal of parasites in the house
Folk remedies play an auxiliary and more prophylactic role in the removal of parasites from the human body. However, this does not diminish their importance in any way, because they are simple, affordable and not as toxic as drugs.
Flax and Carnation
Grind ten teaspoons of flax seeds and one teaspoon of cloves in a coffee grinder. Add the resulting powder to food or take it separately at a dose of 25 g per day for three days. The course lasts for a month. Admission is replaced by a three-day holiday every three days.
Coconut milk and coconut cellulose
Mix the ingredients and refrigerate for two days. For children, take 5 ml three times a day before meals, for adults - 10 ml per week. Repeat the course in two weeks.
Suitable for getting rid of pinworm and ascaris. Finely chop the onion, pour boiling water over it and leave overnight. A medium-sized onion needs a glass of boiling water. Then strain, take half a glass for 3–4 days.
Crush or chop the garlic with a mixer, pour the corn with boiling water and leave for an hour. Then roll a cotton swab and bandage, moisten with the infusion and put it in the anus for 20-30 minutes.
Grind a few walnuts to make half a cup of powder. Boil water, lightly salt. Pour the nuts for half an hour, strain. Drink in several doses in combination with a laxative.
Peeled seeds with green shell are suitable for removing parasites from the body. You need to moisten them with salt water and heat them. Eat half a cup of seeds a day.
Alcohol and hot pepper
Some patients treat parasites with cognac and hot pepper. To do this, take 50 g of cognac at night and pepper is consumed in large quantities with food. These methods have not been proven to be effective and are not suitable for children. In addition, it should not be used in patients with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and liver.
Even if a person follows all the rules of hygiene carefully, you should not neglect the preventive examinations carried out by a doctor. This will help to identify the disease at an early stage, when the number of individuals in the body is small and it is easier to deal with them.