Parasites attack without fear. They are able to penetrate the human body in different ways, get a place to live and free food without any special problems and difficulties. These creatures cannot live without their masters because they cannot get their food. Therefore, they are called parasites if they move from one host to another and live at their own expense. This can last forever as long as a person is alive.
What are these parasites and what are they? Are there any visible symptoms that indicate they are in the body? At the same time, it would be good for everyone to know how to get rid of parasites and what to take to cleanse the body of parasites permanently. Maybe it's better to start with the big picture.
What are parasites?
All can be characterized by three features:
- pose an immediate threat to the owner;
- are completely dependent on them;
- Contact the owner as needed.
This means that all living things with similar characteristics can be safely classified as parasites. They are divided into protozoa and helminths.
The simplest parasites, parasitoses - pose a threat in the form of diseases they provoke. Those who are familiar with amebiasis, giardiasis, balantidiasis, malaria, trypanosomiasis, toxoplasmosis, trichomoniasis, and others know how big this problem and the negative consequences can be. Helminths also cause ascariasis, opisthorchiasis, echinococcosis, enterobiasis and other dangerous diseases.
parasitosis can be transmitted:
- Through food. The egg inside or on top passes directly into the body.
- By contact. Larvae find their prey in the waters of open reservoirs.
- Sexually transmitted diseases can be caused by a single-celled parasite.
- Protozoa can enter human blood after being bitten by an infected insect.
Each type of parasite has its own developmental period and favorite habitat. They live in almost all human tissues and organs. Many of them can reproduce and travel along blood vessels. They occur in intestinal and extraintestinal forms. Every parasitic living thing in the body has certain characteristics. Degradation of parasites is recommended only after a correct diagnosis and determination of the type of helminth infestation.
Clinical symptoms of parasite presence
Before embarking on any method of getting rid of parasites, a person should take a closer look at himself and make sure that there is a really unwanted guest inside. You should not take immediate action with the slightest suspicion, you should first seek the help of a parasitologist who advises you to undergo some tests. With the right diagnosis, parasites in the body can be cured in a short time and without harm to health. Delay is fraught with all sorts of complications and irreversible processes.
There are common symptoms in the body that indicate a visitor. They are accompanied by:
- general anxiety;
- performance decreased;
- acute weight loss;
- periodic appearance of skin rashes;
- pain in the gastrointestinal tract without a specific localization;
- significant heat gain;
- irregular stools alternating between diarrhea and constipation;
You can often see representatives of the parasitic world in the stool. The presence of an increasing number of eosinophils in the blood and signs of overt anemia also indicate the presence of parasites.
With the parasitic presence of helminths, jaundice develops intensively in the liver. And even biliary colic, if the parasite closes the bile ducts.
There have been cases in which a large number of parasites in the gastrointestinal tract cause intestinal obstruction.
If a mother is infected with echinococcus, many human organs are exposed to toxic toxins and at the same time the disease spreads rapidly throughout the body.
People who often suffer from colds and have weakened immune systems should take a closer look at their bodies, which may indicate the presence of a helminthic infestation.
To diagnose the problem accurately and quickly, the doctor needs to know all the patient's contacts, contact with parasitic animals, open water visits, and even food choices. If personal hygiene rules have not been followed, the attending physician should be aware of this. This will help him to diagnose quickly and prescribe an effective treatment to rid the body of parasites.
Everyone should know how to kill parasites, because 95% of the world's population is their carrier. All of them, without exception and regardless of their size, cause great damage to the body. More than half of chronic diseases are caused by parasitic activity. Bronchial asthma, allergies, psoriasis, inflammatory processes in the joints, which are often treated by humans for years, are the result of "labor" of parasites.
You can get rid of them with folk remedies and medicines. Both methods are effective.
Folk remedies for parasites
There are many folk remedies that are effective in getting rid of parasites. Thanks to them, not only parasites are eliminated from the body, but also their protective functions are restored. There are many plants that have excellent anthelminthic properties. They are characteristic of garlic, walnuts, onions, pomegranates and pumpkin seeds. You can drive out helminths with St. John's wort, wormwood, thyme, thyme and cloves. They have a negative effect on both adult worms and larvae.
Recipes of folk remedies in the fight against helminths
- Garlic with kefir.To kill worms, 10 small cloves of garlic should be peeled and taken without chewing on an empty stomach, washed down with a glass of kefir. One such procedure is enough to get rid of helminths. It is recommended to repeat after 7 days to be more reliable.
- Onion infusion.This tool is made from a medium onion. It should be crushed and filled with 200 g of boiling water. The broth put overnight on an empty stomach at once.
- Wormwood Tincture.To do this, take 1-2 teaspoons of this herb, pour boiling water and insist for an hour. This tincture is taken twice a day, morning and evening, 100 g each for 2–3 days.
- Sbiten.With its help you can not only cleanse yourself of parasites, but also remove toxins from the body, increase immunity. To prepare this wonderful medicine, you need to take 1 cup of honey, dissolve it in 1 liter of water and boil it on low heat for 20 minutes. Add 1 teaspoon of cardamom, ginger, cinnamon and bay leaves to this syrup and boil for another 5 minutes. The broth is filtered and drunk warm before going to bed for 7-12 days.
Steps to get rid of unwanted guests
It is recommended to go through several stages to completely cure and cleanse the body of parasites:
- Body preparation. You need to prepare it a bit before you start removing parasites from your body. To do this, it is recommended to use vegetable oils for three days. Flaxseed or pumpkin oil is perfect. It is enough to take 1 teaspoon 15 minutes before meals. Absorbents can be an excellent alternative. With their help, toxins formed from the vital activity of parasitic organisms are removed from the body.
- The second stage is the main stage. Anthelmintic consists of the use of folk remedies or medical anthelmintic drugs.
- In the third stage, the body, which suffers greatly from the presence of helminths in it, needs to be restored.
Needed to minimize the risk of worm infection:
- to follow the rules of personal hygiene;
- minimize contact with pets;
- take preventive measures to rid animals of helminths every three months;
- Avoid contact with stray animals;
- soak the settlement at least once every 7 days;
- Do not eat unwashed vegetables and fruits;
- eat meat and fish only after thorough heat treatment;
- Do not drink water from unreliable sources;
You should not treat yourself at the slightest sign of parasitic invasion, but you should immediately contact a specialist, who will help you correctly diagnose the disease and prescribe the necessary treatment. If helminths are still found in a family member, all family members must be tested.