Helminthiasis is a common disease on the planet. The parasite lived in our existence before and easily adapt to any climate changes.
Some parasites of the human body in parallel with us the whole life and do not cause major health problems. But most of the species are destroying the host's body variety and cause disease.
Table helminth infections in humans
Lois-materials and life multiply in the host's body, causing significant changes in the body. This leads to the development of chronic diseases that constantly recur.
Localization of parasites can live in any part of the human body, but often worms live in the body:
- The gastro-intestinal tract,
- The liver and kidneys,
- In the organs of vision
- In the lungs,
- The bloodstream.
Most species of helminth prefer living in the gut, but acute infections, parasites are forced to and transfer. Moving through the body, the parasites cause damage to organs that come their way. Immigration can cause a wrong treatment of folk ways.
Homemade methods are based on the eating of bitter herbs and substances, that don't taste like worms. Protozoa are sent from the intestine to find more suitable for their life in the environment.
Patients more susceptible to various diseases, the immune system loses its functionality. Infected people often suffer from viral and infectious diseases.
Sensitive of the human body further life of the parasite. The victim observed for symptoms of intoxication acute allergic reaction. The processes occurring in the body after infection is not a fleeting nature and a person can go years without noticing the parasites of the agent.
The type of worms
The parasites that cause human health problems that are divided into three groups:
- Protozoa or protozoan parasites. This group includes toxoplasmosis, Giardia, Trichomonas. Protozoa live inside human body cells to multiply, destroy it. Way to convey domestic and sexual.
- Helminths — worms, or caterpillars, which live inside the human body. The most common are beef tapeworm, pinworm, Toxocara, roundworm, pinworm. Methods of transmission: the domestic season, insects, animals, dirt or earth.
- Ectoparasites — live outside the body: mites, lice, ringworm. The most important food — human blood. Appear on the skin wounds, the bites itch and hurt. Risk of various infections, which she will bear: fever, encephalitis.
The most difficult part of the treatment and the diagnosis is infection with helminths. It is important to recognize the signs and parasites in the body know the most common of them.
Nematodes are Eri called round worms. He got It -- my name, because of the shape of the body. People in more than 45 species of worms, nematodes. The parasite is easily spread through personal hygiene and unwashed vegetables or fruits. The size of round worm, depending on the variety, begins and ends a few millimeters to tens of centimeters.
The most common roundworms are:
- Pinworms — the most important habitat is the human gut, a long worm 1 cm During infection in humans symptoms: disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, fatigue, anemia, sleep disorders.
- Roundworm — the length of the worm is 30 cm, it can move to settle the body and different parts. When a person is infected symptoms: acute allergic reaction, anemia, asthma, dermatitis. Once people in the eye or the liver, ascaris lumbricoides can cause serious illness.
- Species of Trichinella — the size of the worm to no avail 2-3 mm, the main habitat of the intestine. When infected cause the following complications: edema, allergic reactions, disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, fever.
- Whipworm That lives in the gastrointestinal tract, adult size up to 4.5 cm in humans, the parasite causes: anemia, weakness, poisoning the body.
The level of severity of the disease is associated with several parasitic substances in the body, type and their localization.
Whale tail the tail is flat to the body. All types of trematodes have suckers, which he will keep the walls of the internal organs. Parasites eat blood, nutrients, and other secrets. Parasites in the human body in vain adults.
Before human infection with trematodes is an intermediate stage of their life in the body of another master: fish, animal, insect. The stabilisation and association agreement, the Human body often together with bad processed food.
Among the common types are assigned to flukes:the
- Cat fluke Opisthorchis or the body of the worm length to no avail 1-2 cm, the primary localization: the ducts of the pancreas, gallbladder, liver. People causes of diseases: gastritis, gastric ulcer, cholecystitis, pancreatitis. Transmitted from animals to humans. Because of the location in remote areas difficult parasite is diagnosed.
- Completely or ugrica intestinal flat little worm, 2 mm. long, lives in the gastrointestinal tract. Once infected person obvious pathology: anemia, asthma, bronchitis, weakness, infertility.
All species of trematode can easily move through the body, causing mechanical damage to the internal organs.
The parasitic tape worm, which settles in the gastro-intestinal tract of humans. Length of the cestodes attain several tens of meters. Person and association agreement with the intermediate-host — large animals: cows, horses. The human body, the larvae fall to the roasted meat badly, that people eat.
The most common type of tapeworm include:
- The tapeworm lives in the small intestine. The length can be 3-5 m in humans cause diseases: anemia, intestinal obstruction, gastrointestinal disorders.
- Pork tapeworm — it settles in the human intestine. The length of the tape-worm reaches 7-8 m. the patient manifested: obstruction of the esophagus, teniidoz cysticercosis.
- Bullish tapeworm is the largest of human parasites. Finally, the worm can reach 18 m. a person is observed in a bowel obstruction, anxiety, allergies.
The larvae of all species of tapeworms can cause damage to internal organs and the appearance of the tumor.
Sources of infection
The main form of transmission of helminthiasis household. They are possible sources of infection:
- Personal hygiene, including: towel, toothbrush, comb, linen,
- Dirty hands,
- The toilet in public places
- Cooked meat poorly or fish
- Unwashed vegetables, berries and fruits
- It unboiled water from the tap or open source
- Untreated animal.
Some parasites are sexually transmitted diseases. These are trichomoniasis.
To prevent infection, it is necessary to personal hygiene to comply with and several times a day to wash hands with soap and water. And Because water with soap is recommended to treat the hands with an antiseptic solution.
The fruits and Vegetables before eating wash under running water. Apples, pears fruits, and others who eat the peel, it is recommended to wash with a special product or soap. Animals in the house once in 6 months-treated worms with the help of special medications. Before Water drinking, who let the young show the current sources of special bottles.
Once a week, the children cut nails. Dirt under her nails must be cleaned every day. Easily perform cleaning of the nails with an old toothbrush or a special nail file.
Symptoms of helminthiasis
Clinic internal organ varies depending on the localization of the parasites in the body. There are But some of the common symptoms that occur when infected with any type of substances.
Parasites in the human body, the worms leave their waste products. Patient and association agreement of intoxication, which manifests itself has the following symptoms:
- Decreased appetite,
Allergic reaction paid the initial stage in the form of skin rashes, which is difficult to treat. After treatment, the rash disappears, but after some time again appear. Small children have been found diatasnya rash on the cheeks, neck, and groin armpits. Rash due to toxins that produce worms.
Is allergic asthmatic parasites or can cause mucosal edema, bronchospasm, asthma attacks.
Once infected with helminths, a person can lose weight. Associated with the loss of body weight fight nutrients that are consumed the parasite. Small But can cause parasitic substances weight gain. Once in the bloodstream, the one-celled blood circulation and metabolism in the body slows down. The rules of the swelling, weight increase.
The background of the secondary diseases of the patient helminthiasis periodically the temperature rises to 37.5°. Temperature rises for no apparent reason and is accompanied by weakness, malaise. The person will experience fatigue, all the time wants to sleep. Symptoms will resolve on their own, just as it appeared as all of a sudden.
Disorders of the gastrointestinal tract
Digestive disorders related to intoxication and development of the parasite in the intestine. Symptoms resemble a goiter, the patient and the treatment prescribed is the wrong one.
Violation of the gastrointestinal tract, observed symptoms:
- Swelling in the stomach,
- Unstable stool (and constipation to diarrhea),
- Pain in the stomach.
Antiparasitic agent is fed nutrients that target the owner. Man is the stabilisation and association agreement the necessary vitamins and minerals. Increased iron in the blood drops. The patient is experiencing weakness, general malaise. The skin and mucous membranes pale. The poor condition and often associated with dizziness fainting.
If you have any of these symptoms, men should specialist done and a full inspection of the body of English helminths.
Diagnosis of the disease
Before the appointment of treatment is necessary to determine what species of parasite infected the body and the local with the worm. Most of the drugs developed specifically to combat the type of helminth. Generic drugs exist, but have lower efficiency and their side effects, they are more.
The type of an agent is determined by the following types of surveys:
- The analysis of feces for eggs of parasites,
- The general analysis of blood
- Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay blood
- Analysis of secretions from the duodenum,
- Ultrasound in the area, the gastro-intestinal tract and the liver
Tomography has been determined, if other research methods were not given the opportunity to present the complete text of infection.
If the result is negative, some of the research methods is determined again. The easiest way to determine the English adult parasites in the human body. During the incubation period, the tests show a negative result.
When the diagnosis of the parasite, the doctor will immediately prescribe the appropriate treatment.
Treatment of helminthiasis
Treatment of helminthiasis multi-step takes time and patients. In the first stage the body should be prepared and cleaned of accumulated toxins. The patient is prescribed sorbents. Body Cleansing toxins take at least five days.
In the second stage, the patient is prescribed antiparasitic agents. It is better, if the medicine is chosen individually for a certain kind of parasite.
The stage of distillation of the parasite must complete two courses. The first course is to kill the adult worms in the human body. 10-14 days to replace the adult worms will be new, which hatch from eggs. The second course is to kill a new individual.
The most important thing is the restoration of the third stage of treatment. The third stage is the recovery process, the gastro-intestinal tract and liver of the immune system. The patient is prescribed a class of sorbent preparations. After ingestion of sorbents recommended drugs that help the digestive system. Drugs are the food and helps enzymes digest food. The dose is prescribed individually depending on the patient's weight and second degree diseases.
At the same time added to many vitamin. As well as drugs to maintain immunity.
Take care not to do anything under the supervision of an expert. If helminthiasis is caused by infection with flukes of the tape, or a parasite, the treatment is done in the hospital. Parasite removal some require surgical intervention.
Traditional methods of treatment
Anthelmintic All drugs are toxic and against the contraindicated in pregnant women. Expel parasites from the popular methods, which do not have side effects.
Powerful anthelmintic activity of plants: tansy, wormwood, flax, cloves, ginger.
Popular drug, herbal — triple herbal. Medicine in vain to make at home: mix equal parts (1 teaspoon), tansy, wormwood, 10 Pcs. carnation. The ingredients used are dry. And All of ground into the mix. A day take 1 teaspoon means drinking plenty of water.
Effective and an enema of the infusion of wormwood tansy. Enema size 10 before the day after going to bed. At the same time, inside the taken 3 tbsp.
To help expel parasites from the fresh ginger. The Root is crushed and used 1 teaspoon three times a day. Improve the taste of the ginger mixture add 1 teaspoon of honey and a few drops of lemon juice.
Expel parasites helps a pumpkin. Its taste is pleasant, not but as helminths. Therapy pumpkin seed oil, infusion of pumpkin seeds and pulp.
As a preventive measure every six months devouring homemade, threesome or pumpkin seed oil.
During treatment, the patient to follow certain food: excluded from the diet: sugar, flour products and drogisterij, milk, butter. The largest part is made of menu and vegetables dairy products.
Any species of parasites harm the body and after the expulsion of the worms advance in the treatment of secondary diseases.
Treatment All should be supervised by a specialist, which determines the worms select the type and effective drug treatment.